Trump retweeted this theory?

Eating at the sheople troughs, being sheoplized by the MSM while ignoring just how racist your candidate actually is…is shameful. Are you ashamed?

Sorry. I won’t speak for you. Do you think Obama had Seal Team Six killed?

Are you?

Going to need a non crazy link for that one.

It must be sooo fustrating for Trump Supporters.

In 2016 you all argued that Clinton was a corrupt Bitch and it stuck.

You all figured 2020 would be the same. So you all tried Child pedophile which most saw thru the second you saw it.
Then you all went full in on the deminita angle but everytime Biden spoke that was clearly disproven and when record numbers turned into the DNC convention and saw his speech, that died.
So now you all keep trying to argue racist.

And that’s failing. People know Joe. They have known him for years. I know, it’s got to be really fustrating to try to hard and have the majority keep rejecting the character you are trying to make him.

And then to add on trying to Pretend Trump isn’t melting down and becoming dumber by the day…

I don’t envy you. That’s for sure.

10 Likes

Stupid thing to do. If he loses, he’s got nobody to blame but himself and his complete lack of self control on Twitter.

4 Likes

Won’t stop him from blaming everyone but himself.

1 Like

Probably not. It’s a shame.

He knows it, he admitted it in an interview not long ago, Wallace maybe.

Because Trump wasn’t offering an opinion.

He just retweets these things and let’s the people ask questions, dontcha know?

Just asking questions.

1 Like

A racist candidate that would steer us in the general direction of Venezuela with a little pressure from his VP and the Squad.

Some folks need to remove their heads from…well you know where…and do some thinking.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/508947-trump-says-he-often-regrets-his-tweets-and-retweets

Too bad for him his impulse control is non-existent.

1 Like

This is why I rarely use Twitter and even when I do I think before sending anything.

Because Twitter bypasses the brain’s critical thinking processes and feeds into instant gratification.

Same reason I hate memes. Memes appeal to people’s emotions in order to spread. I have had furious back and forth with friends and colleagues about how if they see a meme, and it immediately appeals to them, before sending it, do just a basic fact check. 90+% of the time you will find the meme is completely or mostly false.

This goes for right wing memes, left wing memes, and any meme in between.

The Internet, especially with its speed and ease of linking into like-minded individuals and putting oneself in a bubble, is making us all dumber.

1 Like

Agreed, and to be fair in 2016 Trump employed the internet and it’s ability to circumvent critical thinking masterfully. Worked great on the campaign trail. Trouble is it has benefitted him less in 4 years as POTUS when he tweets and retweets every little thing that hits his dopamine trigger just right.

I am eternally grateful I came of age at a time where my adolescent foibles could be carried out in relative anonymity. That said, in the present day I admit I’m a sucker for a clever meme. :wink:

1 Like

Just asking questions that the intelligence at his disposal disproves

That’s one is not going to stick any better than the dementia angle

Two seconds ago you said this was not trumps best decision.

Now you are defending it because it was just a retweet.

Lol.

Get my head on straight?

Baaaaabaaaaabaaaa says the sheep.

No. Did I ever give any indication I did?

Who the hell is Big T? :rofl:
Is he referring to himself? Big Turd?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1317044556328730625?s=21

I believe Qnon is an example of approved opposition that can easily be dismissed and made fun of. A lot of people who are legitimately concerned about child sex trafficking and political corruption have latched onto it because it purports to be an organization taking on the establishment.
All it takes is a Qnon statement about Reptilians or Bigfoot and suddenly the legitimate causes it championed like exposing sex trafficking rings get the rolling eyes treatment.

He’s sick and disgusting. That’s all there is to it.