Trump returning to social media with his own platform

Prove it.

His daddy will start that platform for him.

50 yrs in govt now trumps business savvy billionaire

wish it was the 80’s again when trump would go on racist leftist O and everyone would beg him to run

most not, unless part of inherited wealth.

like the Bushes.

who you now like huh?

There’s many more miles of border wall that is higer, thicker, deeper and much harder to get over than what was there before and that’s inspite of the huge forces working against him 24/7/365 that represented your lib mindset.

1 Like

I don’t really like any of them. Katie Porter was interesting for awhile, but that was short lived.

is that the orange county gal?

gawd

anyway, neither do i

we have that in common

Uh huh.

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

This will be fun.

Looking forward to signing up.

2 Likes

…and when provided proof, this is your weak response? I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: spanking you. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Weak? I was quoting the source. Where’s yours? :laughing:

…now say it, “please sir, may I have some more”? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Don’t ever change. :laughing:

Sorry no their not.
Obama taught us that.
They are not self made.
Their education was paid for by the tax payers. The roads they use to get to work was paid for by the tax payers and so on. Workers would have nothing without some person being willing to spend every cent they have to create the job the workers are going to.
Nope no worker can be a self made person because someone else has always paid for everything. You need to remember they did not build that. In fact unlike the business owner all they have done is shown up.

1 Like

Sure. Employers routinely pay people to just show up. :laughing:

1 Like

Yep. What have workers ever built. Remember they did not build that.

1 Like

Cool. Now finish the rest of the statement. In context. :laughing:

A snowball has a better chance in hell. He won’t even make a dent in the current social networks. Many have tried and all have failed. :grin:

I am super curious as to what this platform will be.

And how moderated it will be.

1 Like

I’ll bet more venom-spewing libs sign up than conservatives. lol

7 Likes