TRUMP RESPONDS: The President Responds to Report DOJ Considered ‘Removing’ Him from Office

Originally published at: TRUMP RESPONDS: The President Responds to Report DOJ Considered ‘Removing’ Him from Office | Sean Hannity

President Trump responded to former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe’s recent admission the DOJ considered “removing” him from office Thursday morning; calling the disgraced bureau boss a “puppet for Leakin’ James Comey.”

“Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a ‘poor little Angel’ when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax – a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of ‘insurance policy’ in case I won. Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left. McCabe’s wife received BIG DOLLARS from Clinton people for her campaign – he gave Hillary a pass. McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI and a disgrace to our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” posted the president on social media.

Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax – a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2019

….Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left. McCabe’s wife received BIG DOLLARS from Clinton people for her campaign – he gave Hillary a pass. McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI and a disgrace to our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2019

The President’s comments come hours after McCabe admitted in an interview with CBS News the DOJ considered invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.