TRUMP RESPONDS: The President Comments on CNN Whistleblower, Calls Network ‘Virtual Fraud’

Originally published at: TRUMP RESPONDS: The President Comments on CNN Whistleblower, Calls Network ‘Virtual Fraud’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump weighed-in Tuesday on the recent Project Veritas exposé revealing widespread political bias by senior CNN executives; calling the news network a “virtual fraud.”

“Now that we have found out that @CNN is a virtual fraud, rumor has it that Jeff Zucker will be resigning momentarily?” posted Trump on Twitter.

Now that we have found out that @CNN is a virtual fraud, rumor has it that Jeff Zucker will be resigining momentarily?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 15, 2019

The whistleblower behind a recent Project Veritas video that exposed widespread anti-Trump bias at CNN stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Monday night; saying the job quickly “descended into a nightmare” that “kept him up at night.”

“A new whistleblower is exposing CNN’s outrageous anti-Trump bias… You’re at the network, what happened?” asked Hannity.

“I started in June 2017 just like any other employee. Within the first few months I realized it was totally different than what I originally thought. I came there thinking this was my dream job, it very quickly descended into a nightmare that gave me trouble sleeping every night,” said Cary Poarch.

“They say they are news, you say they are not,” added Hannity.

“That’s my opinion, yes. Even from the beginning, I’m not trying to hurt anybody. I just want the biases to be up front,” Poarch confirmed.

Project Veritas released shocking new footage from a whistle blower inside CNN Monday; highlighting the network president’s long-running vendetta against President Trump and his administration.

“A brave CNN insider came to Project Veritas to expose anti-Trump bias at the cable giant. Cary Poarch, who works at CNN’s Washington D.C. Bureau, tells Project Veritas ‘I decided to wear a hidden camera…to expose the bias running rampant’ at the network. Poarch documented CNN’s bias for months; recording undercover footage of numerous long-term employees, some of which talk about Jeff Zucker’s anti-Trump agenda,” reports Project Veritas.

“I want to stay with this, our top, top – our own reporters, our own political analysts, the top, the top [unintelligible] we have. Okay, so make sure we’re doing that. All these moves are moves towards impeachment. So, don’t – don’t lose sight of what the biggest story is,” Zucker allegedly told employees.

PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle, Secretly Records Staff, Execs and Network President Jeff Zucker’s "Anti-Trump Crusade" and "Personal Vendetta" Against POTUS.

#ExposeCNN

Full video uploading now…sign up now to get each new tape first: https://t.co/kDe3HDdX2r pic.twitter.com/KKfaK6hvgW

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 14, 2019

Read the full report at Project Veritas.