Trump replacing Mattis January 1st

Lol whatever. Trumps cabinet thinking he’s a reckless moron is cool.

1 Like

Someone’s must have shown him this graph

https://twitter.com/evansiegfried/status/1076884157668773888?s=19

2 Likes

People can’t wait to leave the sinking ship.

I think that it is literally true that, from the point of view of most of his supporters, none of Trump’s decisions matter.

What I mean is, nothing that Trump has done or could ever do would cause regret or embarrassment for most of his supporters.

Look at all of the loony bozo stuff that he’s already said and done. Then look at his approval numbers. They’re better than they were than at this time last year.

Now, recall the last year. It compares favorably to the smell of a barge full of burning diapers.

Nothing matters to most of them.

Guess Trump and Mattis had more than just a disagreement in worldview.

I used to like Mattis. I really did it. Mattis used to be very fair to the president. This is no longer the case. Mattis’s actions against President Trump are unprecedented and completely inappropriate. Some people say that this is a crime of treason. I think Mattis wants to use his position at the Trump White House to get himself on TV. Amazing. No one will take Mattis seriously. Sad.

The logical follow-on is that there is a sizeable chunk of the country that is perfectly willing to elect a dictator and this chunk of the electorate likes to dress themselves up as proponents of democracy and freedom. In twenty years time they will control the Senate majority permanently and likely have additional gerrymandered control at the state level. It just gets worse from here.

2 Likes

I am intrigued by your views, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Seriously, this is the best parody account on this forum.

3 Likes

We’ll be needing those private contractors for the newly privatized wars.

Fed contractors don’t get paid when the government shuts down 3 times in a year though

I am waiting to see if the withdrawal gets Erik Prince his dream shot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/erik-prince-in-kabul-pushes-privatization-of-the-afghan-war/2018/10/04/72a76d36-c7e5-11e8-b1ed-1d2d65b86d0c_story.html

OK…? lol

It’ll likely happen, even if the good Prince doesn’t get to be in charge. Shooting pirates in the ocean was a great test run for privatized operations. I would’ve gotten out of the Army and into private contracting if I had any sense at the time, but retirement’s not that bad either.

Lol you voted for an idiot.

Lol. So did you.

I didnt vote for either…try again

Hilary was a lot of things but an idiot, nah. But but but Obama said “I” a lot so they’re both narcissists.

I’m not a liberal, and I don’t like it.

Mattis had agreed to stay on until the end of February. Now he is being pushed out early, and if the stories are true, it was Pompeo who gave him the news.

This is no way to treat an honorable man IMO.

3 Likes

I’m not a liberal, but I find the events of the last few days to be very concerning.

I also don’t think this is any way to treat Mattis. He’s served the country honorably and with distinction for decades.

1 Like

Mattis is a little man with tears. Donald Trump did not like Mattis. If you try to insult Trump by suggesting that he is not doing his job well, then you are better prepared to get a full blow from Donald J. Trump and his supporters. Donald is a great man, Mattis is a jerk. I hope he can’t find a job for the end of his life. He may ask Trump to find a job within a few months, but Trump will say, “No, you are still fired.” Funny.