Trump Ran Record $200bil November Deficit

People just don’t understand the brilliance of Trump. He’s playing eleventh dimensiony checks - running up deficits so he can eliminate the debt in 8 years.

(and no, his math in doing so doesn’t make sense to me either)

1 Like

Are you able to visually see that graph?

Did the Democrats winning the House in November cause the Dow to plunge in February and March and again in June?

Come on man…

Rescind unsustainable tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. Very positive. Deficits will start to go down.

The ignorance of dems on the market is another reason they are dems… Markets look a six months to a year out.

Come on man…get educated. What positive proposal will dems offer?

You said that already…

Just checking your logic here…

Investors back in February looked at the election coming in November- and said “Man- the Dems might win…Let’s pull out!”

Dude…

Do you think you make sense?

You continue to ask.

One simple link to the source of that stat please? Should be easy to find, right?

I wouldn’t count on an engaging debate with this guy. He’s already had two accts banned and has this one and another one waiting in the wings to be banned as a retread.

1 Like

Well I was being tongueb in cheek but what we do need less of are people who knowingly blow up everything and then look to others to clean up their mess.

Hopefully…a negative times a negative equals a positive?

Yeah, I don’t think that’s how this works, but if it makes you feel better about your choice…

It never does.

It is a multiplier thatbgoes quicker into the hole.

What we are seeing is that there is a really large untapped resource that some businesses are trying to exploit on the cheap or for free. That resource is the commons.

The commons comes with little cost and less liability in case of failure.

It is a continuation of the privatize the profits and socialize the risk ethos of neo liberalism that has infected our democracy.

1 Like

Trump fought the tax cuts tooth and nail because they would increase the debt…

But republicans overrode him …

So.it is all the dema fault…

The DOW has been trending down all year

The country will have a budget surplus, like California? Great!

…cept when the alternative is Hillary.

Hillary would have had a GOP Congress that would have likely gained seats in 2018 and the deficit would not be exploding

When given the chance, the GOP abandons everything that they say they believe in… why people vote for them… to borrow trillion and a half dollars from the future and give it to their donor class who will be largely insulated from the effects that recklessness will cause.

Getting people to vote against their own self interest… another hallmark of the modern GOP.

1 Like

No doubt it’s fun for you to believe this. But from an objective standpoint, what spanking has he done? Sure, he managed to lose a bunch of seats in the House for Republicans, and was likely instrumental in losing some Republican governorships and state legislative seats. Some of those were “establishment” Republicans - is that the spanking he’s done?

1 Like