Trump Ran Record $200bil November Deficit

The odd thing is we have no idea what dems will propose. Meaning they got elected entirely on hating Trump… Dems don’t even know what their leadership will propose…

Sure you don’t, Theman…err Theduke1776…I mean Trumpisyourprez…

I like turtles

Ok, it’s reps fault… We did that already… Now for the positive proposals… Got any?

Rescind the deficit ballooning tax cuts. They are unsustainable.

1 Like

I voted to take the government back from corrupt politicians and punish them with Trump…and it’s working.

If you say so retread…

Trump is ruining the economy. Dow down 4% on the year. That’s what you get when you hire a TV clown to run the earth’s largest economy.

You voted to take the govt back from corrupt politicians and give to corrupt businessmen instead? Weird!

4 Likes

No it isnt. $1trillion deficits and investigations into corrupt trump orgs, and dems have the house

look a circle… “Most, know that’s a small part of the debt.”

We were doing great until dems took the house…

I don’t have to deal with corrupt business if I don’t want, unless it’s mandated by govt… Obviously…

And the kick is up! Smyrna is attempting a 45 yard field goal here. It’s looking good…still good…oh no …it went wide right! Oh that’s a shame…looks like he hooked the kick…that was to win the game…and he missed…

1 Like

Well, when the corrupt businessman in question is residing in the WH, and you’re cheering him on, you may not HAVE to deal with him, but you are certainly CHOOSING to deal with him. :wink:

The political chaos is caused by a rouge persecutor in search of a crime. Not Trump…

No we weren’t…

So, dems can’t make proposals in congress? How does that work?.. lol!

Tommy Smothers sings a song “Who do I have to hate to be your friend?”.
I see you’ve added Spanish speakers to the previous list.

Yes, thing’s were going great and then we got the mid terms…wa, wa, wa… Because we all know dems ae not interested in anything but TDS… no positive solutions…