Trump Rally Crowd Unironically Chants ‘Lock Her Up’ As Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort Face Years in Prison

If only trump was in a position to do something.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahaha… how’d that work out last time, genius?

Some folks smarter than the mouth breathers thought they’d take a chance on letting a drunk gorilla loose in the hospital. It hasn’t really worked out and they won’t make that mistake again.

https://www.axios.com/democrats-crush-republican-party-registration-2018-midterms-872f7ad2-7a3b-4f7c-97b0-8070448e2df4.html

Gosh, trump is President. His administration is running things. Republicans own Congress. They could maybe… investigate. Why in the hell is Hillary still walking free? Lol.

1 Like

He’s been asked this dozens of times already but still can’t come up with a straight answer.

Listen! And understand. Those Trumpinators are out there. They can’t be bargained with. They can’t be reasoned with. They don’t recognize common sense, or remorse, or decorum. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until we are all MAGA-ed.

(Apologies to Ah-nold)

Donald and the GOP are no match for the vast, demonic empire of the Clinton cult. All good people can do is send thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

Mistakes … huge mistakes … happen. The idea with history is not to let them happen again.

Glad you got @Excast on your team.

What is Trump thinking when they chant that to him? Does he even understand the meaning of those words or is it just like hearing a song you’ve heard 1000 times before and wash out?

Its literally his happy place when crowds are chanting those slogans.

What percentage of the screamers in that crowd even watch the news regularly anyway?

I bet the percentage is in the single digits.

I imagine a lot of them watch Fox, but I get what you’re saying.

The Republicans have been running the DOJ for over 19 months.

its like those middle age former high school football star staring at pitch in the middle of the night wearing their old jersey trying to relive better glorious times

For how many years or decades will people claim that Hillary committed crimes?

Is it timeless?

Will the children’s children of these folks be saying “Lock her up” in 2070?

I mean, it was fun the first 860 times I read/heard it.

Just curious when it will end.

Have you seen John Mulaney’s bit about a horse in the hospital? Google it if you have not.

2 Likes

Big fan. I like that bit almost as much as his altar boy “she’s ugly” comment at the wedding.

Oh, wow! Great minds I guess.