Trump rally continues

Trump just got handed his ass by the Chinese in trade negotiations.

‘‘Chinese negotiators left Washington this weekend with a significant win: a willingness by the Trump administration to hold off for now on imposing tariffs on up to $150 billion in Chinese imports. China gave up little in return, spurning the administration’s nudges for a concrete commitment to buy more goods from the United States, and avoiding limits on its efforts to build new high-tech Chinese industries.’’

Designed, engineered, and built in America, the Tundra is also one of the most “American” pickups you can buy, according to American University’s Kogod “Made in America” index.

NYT is partisan, so what else would they say?

Nice deflection, anyone that says something you don’t like is partisan, how easy life is for the simple minded.

You would know…

Gee, I haven’t heard that one since, what, grade school. You keep-up the stellar work, you hear.

Record low unemployment for Americans blacks… Trump supporters love it… We love good things happening to Americans of all races. How can this be?

I enjoy it too. How come you guys didn’t love it under Obama?

1 Like

Obamacare.

Hypocrisy is more like it.

They didn’t have record low minority unemployment under Obama, so what did you enjoy?

The continued lowering of the unemployment. The growing economy. The rising wages.

You all said Trump would destroy the economy…What happened?

No we all didn’t.
So why didn’t you love good things happening to all races under Obama?

No, for me it was obamacare.

Yes you all did.

Nope. Try again or troll elsewhere.

I’m not trolling. Why do you deny it?

Sure you are.
Because I didn’t say it?

“Jobs report beats, unemployment rate falls to 18-year low”

Nice article of the booming economy…

"US employers added 223,000 nonfarm payrolls in May, more than expected, while the unemployment rate fell to an 18-year low of 3.8%, according to the jobs report released Friday.

Economists had forecast that employers added 190,000 jobs on net with the unemployment rate remaining at 3.9%

"US Jobs Report Beats, Unemployment Rate Falls to 18-Year Low