Trump rally continues

I thought it was a pretty good report. And I’ve always liked good jobs reports. I don’t care about this but I will note that the labor participation rate is lower now than when Trump took office. That used to be a big deal. But good news is good news. I’m glad that the positive economic numbers from the Obama administration have continued. Of course Trump ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ that he is managed to ■■■■ things up a bit by hinting about the numbers by tweet before they were released. Which presidents are not supposed to do. And there’s no defending that.

Trump has cut 24,000 federal jobs… All true conservatives are happy …

“Trump Has Cut Federal Payroll by 24,000 Jobs”

Costco to raise wages for 130,000 emplyees

"Costco Wholesale Corp. said Thursday it would raise its minimum wage and boost pay for 130,000 U.S. store staff, intensifying the battle for unskilled workers in a tight U.S. job market.

The retail chain, second only to Walmart Inc. in terms of U.S. sales, said it would increase its starting hourly wages by $1 to $14 or $14.50 an hour. Other hourly workers will receive raises of between 25 cents and 50 cents. The new wages take effect on June 11.

Executives said the company was using some of its savings from last year’s U.S. tax overhaul to invest in its workforce. The legislation lowered the corporate tax rate, a boon for companies like Costco with large U.S. operations."

Oil prices finally dropping because…

“Report: US Oil Output Jumps To Record High In March”

"U.S. crude oil production jumped 215,000 barrels per day (bbl/d) to 10.47 million bbl/d in March, the highest on record, the Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in a monthly report on May 31.

Production in Texas rose by 4% to almost 4.2 million bbl/d, a record high based on the data going back to 2005. The Permian Basin, which stretches across West Texas and eastern New Mexico, is the largest U.S. oil field.

Output from North Dakota held around 1.2 million bbl/d, while output in the federal Gulf of Mexico declined 1.1% to 1.7 million bbl/d.

The agency also revised February oil production down by 5,000 bbl/d to 10.26 million bbl/d.

U.S. crude oil output rose above 10 million bbl/d late last year for the first time since the 1970s, overtaking top oil exporter Saudi Arabia, but it still lags behind top producer Russia, which pumps just below 11 million bbl/d."

Yes, you can see the rally return by the higher lows after the big sell off.

here, let me clean some stuff up. you don’t see a problem?

That’s a bullish pattern. No problem at all. Setting up a breakout. Higher lows after a big sell off. Higher highs too. Russels back to record territory, Nas is up 100+ today.

That’s because Obama’s policies and regulations killed jobs and stifled the economy. The stock market grew in spite of Obama.

Just to show what a partisan hack you are, the SECOND chart is under Obama (4/2012-10/2014).

You know, during the time here when people were talking about how crappy the economy was, how jobs sucked, how Obama was killing the US.

3 Likes

Didn’t grow much once QE stopped.

Ha! Good show.

Excellent point, the Obama economy was propped up with trillions of dollars from the Fed. Fed holdings went from like 4% of GDP to 25% during the Obama regime.

I just assumed, it was today’s graph and didn’t look at it… Trump does not have QE and lefts predictions were all wrong about his economy.

Why didn’t you add 2014 to 2016?..LMAO!

here’s why…On Jan 3 2014 the market hit near 16,500 by Jan 8 2016 it was…about 16,500. Tee hee…

:rofl: What ever you say dude…what ever you say…:rofl:

And what about May 2015 18,300 Tee hee…

he was bragging about a Obama chart and didn’t even know it.

2 Likes

And tried to deflect away from that fact.

2 Likes