Trump provides a compelling argument against "Deep State" conspiracy theory

This is why I laugh at anyone who bought into the deep state argument…you have to be an idiot to buy into it

1 Like

Amazing how often we still hear how evil Comey is from Trump supporters. They should kiss his feet.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Lemme get this straight… in poker terms…

Your theory is Trump had a Unknown hand and Hilary hand a hand with Trips. Hilary was slid another card (the Dossier) so that she can make quads and she then decided… “no I will not increase my chances to win.”

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

My theory is exactly as I stated.

They did NOT believe he could win, so they didn’t want to be accused of throwing garbage out that they KNEW could eventually confirm his accusation that the game was rigged.

Why bother? It was risky and she was going to win, anyway.

That’s why it was referred to as an 'insurance policy". Not something you use unless you literally have to, because the unthinkable happened.

M

Is that the same reason Comey announced a reopening of the investigation into Clinton’s emails the week before the election?

Yep, this thread is another reminder of the huge hole in the “deep state” sail.

Did you think that Comey was going to be able to keep the fact that the laptop showed up from the public???

How many field agents do you think he could get to lie?

Comey had NO CHOICE but to deal with what was a FACT. The laptop was for real and the emails were on it.

But he STILL found a way to exonerate everyone involved, once again, didn’t he?

M

No new information was acquired from the laptop in question.

The deep stare isn’t supposed to make any sense. Its a scapegoat for failure in the White House, mumbled aimlessly by the conservahordes. The collective believe it.

But somehow he was able to keep the investigation into Trump from the public.

Why didn’t he tell everyone Trump was being investigated?

In the first place I have NO reason to believe that, out of the mouth of James Comey.

But that is NOT the point.

When the laptop became a known thing, Comey HAD TO deal with it in public. There was no way he could have hid its existence. The idea that this is proof he wasn’t on Clinton’s side and team is silly.

AGAIN, just having that stuff on that laptop was against the law. He let her and her people SKATE, what you and I would be in jail for.

M

Because it is against the law to do so. He’s not supposed to do that. Had he done that, he would have to explain why he did that.

Clinton was different because everyone already KNEW she was being investigated and this was the SAME investigation, with new evidence.

M

See post above

M