Trump Pretending to Be Tough On Iran Again

Corpsemen? Lol

Was “corpsemen” an official statement by the President of the United States? Because this was.

Yes. Neither is surprising. Civilians often get military terminology incorrect.

Just keep the balance.

No. One is the president mispronouncing something. The other is the president typing out an official presidential statement about potential military action that doesn’t use English words the way they’re supposed to be used. Corpsman is a military term that people don’t normally see. The idea that boats are shot down is just ■■■■■■■ stupid.

You’re wrong. Be balanced.

Well you claimed that Obama saying “corpseman” was an official presidential statement. It’s not. It’s him mispronouncing something in a speech. Trump’s tweets have been determined to be so. They are official statements from the president. I’m being fairly balanced. Trump is a moron, Obama misspoke. You’re overlooking the main point of Trump messing up an official statement about potential military action. It doesn’t seem odd to you because he does it almost every day. Saying they’re both the same isn’t being balanced. It’s the opposite.

No, you’re not being balanced. Trump misspoke. Obama was a moron.

How did Trump misspeak by typing his official presidential statement? Balanced doesn’t mean saying both sides are the same. It’s like the old example of the flat earth society. Saying that flat earthers arguments are equally as valid as NASA saying the earth is a sphere isn’t being balanced. One is stupid and one isn’t.

Covfefe. Shoot them down, blow them out of the water. Whatever.

A corpse is a dead body. A corpsman’s whole reason for being is to prevent that.

Balance yourself.

Oh, and the troll thing? Problematic for you.

Not that I’m aware of.

Might want to read the rules.

Not seeing the violation, but I’ll edit. Whatever.

What… shot down to the bottom of the sea?

Sheesh. The things TDSers will get heartburn over…

1 Like

It seems to me that Trump isn’t just pretending to be tough on Iran.

You’re right. Trump is a buffoon.

Troll.

Well, he started his presidency with the whole, Iran pushed Obama around and they’re too afraid to do that with me. Nonsense. They up things when Trump takes over. Drone shoot down, Saudi Arabia oil field strike. Trump does a questionable strike on Soleimani(not arguing that he deserved to die, but questioning the timing and poor planning on what happens after), Iran says they’ll strike us, Trump says if they do they will get a massive response, they literally strike us with ballistic missiles from Iran injuring scores of our troops, Trump says they’ve learned their lesson, Iran still harasses our navy in the Persian Gulf like they always have, Trump says we will shoot down their boats :thinking:, and that’s where we are.

He just said blow them out of the water. :rofl:

What was “questionable” about it? He blew him up.

1 Like

Questionable in the cost/benefit sense. Like I clearly said, no argument he deserves to die. Lots of people in this world deserve to die. But again, this strike comes across as another Trump decision with no thought about what happens next(Syria is the best example of this). Trump gets all fussy, like a child, at a meeting someone mentions a possible strike against Soleimani, Trump says do it. No thought of, well then they strike us, and how do we protect our soldiers, and what is our response going to be, and then there will be an Iranian response to that. You know. Actual evaluation. So we hit Soleimani, Iran says they’re going to hit us, and we can’t stop them. So Trump says don’t do it or else. They do. Our troops are injured, luckily no one died. And Trump then realizes that his options suck. So he just declares victory. And now nations know they can directly attack US forces and there may not be a response.