Trump Poll Numbers

President** Trump

1 Like

Let us also remember: At many points during the last three years Trump has surpassed Hussein O. in the polls compared to the exact number of days into his presidency.

Great hashtag feed: https://twitter.com/hashtag/Trump2020Landslide?src=hashtag_click

That’s why I cant just switch to the republican party. Nothing wrong with a little sodomy now and again. But I’m pretty sure my wife is a republican

Tell that to Lot’s wife

Yeah, most of us try not to base our political beliefs on fairty tales or what happens to the characters in them.

2 Likes

Rasmussen polls pro-republican. Last time I checked they were the only major pollster who only polls landlines… which is the basis of their bias.

Far better to rely on averages of polls rather than any single one.

Her failure was that she disobeyed the commandment to not look back… Let’s keep the story straight (pun intended).

It is only the 30/01/2020 so it is not a particular earthshattering claim that it is a high for the year.

History is nice. Posting a article from Sept 18, 2019 is nice. But politics is really a today deal.
So today the RCP average of all polls:

Trump Job Approval: 44.9%
Trump Job Disapproval: 52.1

Same period:
Obama Job Approval: 46.8%
Obama Job Approval: 44.9%

The Bible is fairy tales? Are you saying that every president you ever voted for believes in fairy tales? Are you saying that almost every great scientist throughout western history from Isaac Newton to Galileo Galilei to Werner von Braun believed in fairy tales? Are you telling all the honored members here who are Christians that Jesus Christ is a fairy tale?

Do you think trump believes there is a higher power then himself

I have no idea what those people believed. But if they believed everything in the Bible, then they definitely believed in some fairy tales. Lot’s wife turning to salt, Jonah in a whale, Noah and the ark, the creation myth, Eden, snakes and apples…fairy tales. And yeah, someone dying and coming back to life three days later is a fairy tale. Sorry. But if you want to base your political beliefs on what a probably real guy talked about in terms of changes to a fairly localized Abrahamic sect, that’s fine. But you don’t need salt wife stories for that. Not to mention the weird incest sex that happens right after.