Trump pleads for common sense

First, I am not your “bud”.

Second, I don’t care how you rationalize employer taxes to pay for universal healthcare. A 4% employer tax isn’t painting the entire picture and you know it.

Now, why don’t you sit down, use the reading comprehension skills you should have developed and figure out what is best for you and your family?

In addition, figure out what you maximum deductible is and your copay per year and save for it.

If you are incapable of this then I can fully see why you’d want the government to handle this for you. Good luck with that. Just don’t kick your can down my road, okay?

4 Likes

Trump pleads for common sense while continually saying ridiculous things. Makes sense.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just determine what is common sense for you and your own?

Must you look to politicians to decide that for you?

“Chapter Two”, am I right?

2 Likes

Lol. This is a laugh.

Der trumpengroper is the one pleading lol.

No matter how much he pleads, Trump will never have any common sense…

Yeahhh that just isnt working for most Americans which is why even the public option is rather popular.

Ooh saucy. I like it.

I didn’t say I approve of the plan, just said it’s not “communist”. Maybe you also could afford to brush up on reading comprehension because I specifically said that in the post you were responding to.

Two Genesis

1 Like

2 Genesis 2 Furious

3 Likes

What did Jesus say about the hypocritical pharisees, Sadducees and the money changers and hypocrites in The Temple?

Don’t know… im Jewish. Does it have something to do with trumps advocating for dignity in the electoral process?

Donald Trump calling for common sense is kind of like Jerry Springer calling for calmer, more mature daytime tv shows…

5 Likes

there were no menstrual jokes

so much of what you think is wrong

“Common semse”? Did Trump’s false teeth fall out saying that?

Trump wants a opponent so he can launch a dirty campaign against them. I will bet you dollars to dog nuts that the candidate will have multiple investigations opened up on them.
Trump will lie and cheat if he thinks it will get him re-elected.
Film at eleven.

Trump’s commentary on debates in a CNN interview included the “bleeding from her” joke.

No further responses coming your way.

2 Likes

I was just going to say…found Jesus…he is Jesus…and the people of this form said AMEN…

1 Like

Great minds brother!

1 Like