Trump plan for tonight...hit Biden hard

The mic is shut off only during the first 2 minutes.

I’m implying the questions were not tough for anyone who’s actually qualified to be President of the United States.

3 Likes

I predict right here right now libs will claim Biden won…

He follows the advice all blue collar dads teach their sons, to whine and moan and complain how unfair everything is every thirty seconds.

OK if you say so…

Is this true? That is not to Trump’s advantage, he lacks impulse control and the cut mic could help him.

I’m sensing the way libs are hitting this thread they’re nervous about tonight.

1 Like

Yes…first 2 minutes for each question…after that it’s free for all.

BTW…Biden was first one that interrupted Trump last time…and then piss ant Wallace the second time before Trump interrupted anyone.

For the record. :wink:

2 Likes

Wait, is Trump showing up to tonight’s debate?

The pressure he’s under is intense. I mean if he can’t turn it around tonite, he’s looking at a lot of time in the courts, shattered remnants of a business, massive debt with no way to pay it back and impending bankruptcy looming, and a brand that he won’t be able to give away.

I know Obama clowning on Trump so hard yesterday was calculated to enrage Trump. Trump hates Obama intensely because Obama actually is everything Trump pretends to be.

Unless somebody slips him some Ketamine he’s going to be a jacked up ball of fury and grievance.

4 Likes

What difference does that make that? That’s like blaming the Clinton campaign for Birthers 8 years after the fact.

what,lol

The low bar that Trump set for him, with all of the dementia and can’t string a sentence together nonsense, means all Biden has to do is remain upright and not drool on himself for 90-minutes, and he will have won the debate.

Great work Trump!

:rofl:

I swear to God I’m not being hyperbolic. At his rallies he’s been threatening to go into the audience and make out with dudes.

Yep…to prove he is not contagious and also immune from COVID. He is a weird guy.

Biden’s plan for the debate hit Trump hard. Lol. It’s a debate that’s what they do.

Good point, but what would that “quicker to normalcy” plan be? I don’t think he has one.

The way Trump would win is by acting above the fray and not taking the bait, so of course his plan is the opposite.

And if they didn’t come into the thread, they would be too nervous to post in it.

2 Likes

Him winning the debate, sure. Winning over any voters? Nope, everyone knows he’s a jackass. Him acting all “presidential” is a façade.