Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

But they did not ask do you want government run healthcare. I don’t think they probably did. So, some of those people could still be talking about not wanting obamacare.

Cool story…really doesnt have much to do about anything

1 Like

Instead of constantly disparaging President Trump, perhaps you ought to evaluate what he has done while in office. I suspect you would find a number of things you agree with, and are in the best interests of the United States and her citizens.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

And look how that worked out doing things that way.

Again, your claim was Republicans could pass it now due to the fact they have all 3 branches. That is incorrect for the reason I stated.

I know it gets in the way of your talking point to acknowledge that fact, but it’s Friday. Go have a drink and a nice chat with a buddy to start the weekend right.

No it’s not.

Yes it is…there that’s settled…

Only in your mind.

What I would like to know is, they know what they are asserting is totally false, and yet the make the claim. Why?

Why would someone continually, and knowingly, make the same false claim?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

LMAO!! My son is a petty officer in the Navy, I talk to him as often as I can. He is hardly a “military contact”. Lol, these people are hilarious

Wait I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for this wall

They supposedly already did, with this new trade deal, making it even more confusing!

:roll_eyes:

Give it a freaken break. All rational thinking patriotic Americans don’t care who pays for the wall so long as it is built. American citizens have, and are, suffering devastating social and economic consequences from illegal border crossings, and building the wall and securing our southern border would, without question, advance the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the cost of building a wall! LINK

What did Trump do with the money Mexico already gave him through the trade deal? Did he lose it?

Should there be an investigation?

“Rational thinking patriotic Americans”…

:joy:

Where the hell is the tea party and fiscal responsible conservatives

We’re still talking about a silly wall that will never get built?

You are absolutely on fire in this thread. Mad props!

1 Like

Strangely, few Trump supporters seem to respond to this query.

Whats the point of a wall that people just pay to cross?

Lets say we charge folks at proper border crossings, weren’t we going to do that anyway? Why not just charge them and skip the whole wall thing?

The fact is, most of these folks are seeking legal asylum, including the dreaded caravan. At the border crossing, where they are going to pay to cross. No one is looking to sneak across.

The GOP runs congress, the presidency and the SCOTUS. They could do it now and will not, but they will blame the Democrats if nothing gets done.

Who hold no power at the present.

This makes sense to you?

1 Like