Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

The old republican Hail Mary: “No matter what crimes I actually committed, they’ll never be as bad as the crimes these brown people COULD commit.”

It will work.

1 Like

Gee, who didn’t see this coming?

1 Like

Nobody.

He’s a fetid little liar.

Then your post makes no sense and suggests you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

On the contrary, my post makes perfect sense…to someone who is NOT suffering TDS.

Have a nice day! :smiley:

P.S. Maybe have that TDS looked at… :wink:

1 Like

Now you are making stuff up, or your definition of "Conservatives" includes a long list of House and Senate members who have won their seat by claiming to be a Republican, but constantly use their congressional vote to subjugate ___ as does the Democrat Party Leadership ___ the defined and limited powers granted to our federal government by the text and legislative intent of our Constitution.

A “conservative”, as I understand the term, means one who supports and defends the text our written Constitution, and its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text.

There are only a handful of “conservatives” in Congress.

JWK

If the Democrat Party Leadership was sincere about wanting to reduce healthcare costs for American citizens, why are they not on board with stopping illegal immigration which is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone?

Then explain what the following means: “Like a petulant child that collapses on the flooras he is dragged away from the Toy store. Oh its real. We see it. Ww know”, which you seem to support.

JWK

Why would I need to explain that? I didn’t say it.

Here’s what I will explain…you Trumpeteers have all been misusing the term TDS. In fact, a sure sign that someone IS suffering from an acute case of TDS is if they repeated accuse anyone who disagrees with Trump of having TDS.

TDS does not, contrary to Trumpeteer’s popular belief, stand for Trump Derangement Syndrome. What it actually stands for is being one of Trump’s Deranged Supporters,

There…now that we have that cleared up, I hope you are able to get some help for that. :smiley:

2 Likes

But you did respond to those words in context and your response indicated you have Trump Derangement Syndrome

You characterizing me as a “Trumpeteer” is, in and of itself, a sign you are suffering from TDS.

JWK

Thank you Gino from the Bronx for TELLING Rush Limbaugh like it is ___ we will not surrender our “conservative title” to left-wing Lizards or Fifth Column activists!

Pretty much described tiny trump.

Correct terminology is “trump…zee”

Continue to impress upon people that democrats do not have the math skills required to count to 60. Having the 3 branches does not equate to absolute power and you know that, but continue to be disingenuous and pretend that 60 number is not important in the scheme of things.

It’s a deliberate omission and we all know why.

And for the love of all that is Holy get this refreshing crap under control.

Why won’t they bring it up for a vote in the House

I believe he explained that the other day. It will go nowhere without the 60 in the Senate. It’s an exercise in futility.

It will pass the House and then what??

That accomplishes nothing, now does it?

Didn’t the house vote to repeal Obamacare like 30 something times … That went no where right? Accomplished nothing right

its important but not that important…

and yes the refresh is annoying

sure it does. The 60 count is a scape goat. its bad optics if it passes the house. i think even trump see’s that

It’s actually ten experts, and they visit the border every day.

See there you go, using it incorrectly again…

Ah well, I tried to help you. Perhaps you are just too far gone. :disappointed_relieved::

1 Like

The democrats that go elected in red states ran away from Pelosi and the leftist. They ran as blue dogs. If they go left they will be gone. You all think people in red states want free government controlled healthcare. Think again. They want government out of healthcare and when they republicans they put in office didn’t deliver they were gone. In two years they next batch will be gone if they go left. We are talking teaparty voters and they are still here and they are still active.
Remember after obama the right was never going to be in power again. The left had a mandate and they were going to rule as a super power forever.