Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

Teddy roosevelt…

That was easy

This is true. Denying it will tend to make one look ridiculous.

One reason that Republicans got disemboweled in the midterms was because they focused too much on immigration, while most people were more concerned about other issues instead.

They suffocated in their own echo chamber.

Well that and the lie that pushed about preexisting conditions…

William Howard Taft would give Trump a run for his money. A hypothetical sumo contest between them could raise millions.

Franklin roosevelt
Obama
Reagan
Again easy

Again Republicans don’t need help from dems at all right now

There will cone a day that trump will claim the wall is built, mexico paid for it all and it is the biggest most beautiful wall ever built…

And no matter how much “libs” point out that there is no wall the trump worshippers will never admit it…

It was interesting to hear Schumer say that “Experts” don’t believe the border wall is the most effective way to secure our border. Who are these experts and if they are “experts” why aren’t the Dems using them and pushing legislation the have this effective security?

What makes them experts anyway? Are they experts merely because they are anti-wall?

They haven’t stopped anything to this point except protection of the country because they are opposed to the wall!

Can you not count to 60?

I can create a math word problem for you to solve if you need me to.

I’m handy like that.

The Gang of Eight

So, let me get this straight.

If I have $20. And I spend $11 on a burrito at Moe’s, but had expected to spend $18, that extra $7, I can buy gum. So Moe’s is paying for my gum.

1 Like

Soooo, close, but the analogy is not complete.

You have $100.

I take $20 from you.

I buy lunch at Moe’s.

I then also buy gum that you can’t chew because of the cheap dentures you have.

I convince you to send a card to Moe’s thanking them for the gum that you didn’t chew or want.

I give the remaining $2 to AMI.

4 Likes

Exactly. The money comes from your wallet, but only in the most literal sense. Sure, you hand over the four bucks. But the person who is really paying for it in every other sense is Moe’s.

And the best part? Moe’s doesn’t even know it.

So using the same stunt, you can make Moe’s pay for all kinds of other things, too.

1 Like

Oh, I hadn’t thought of that.

So who gets the gum?

Ivanka.

3 Likes

Three examples from your posts of the confusion on the right. Who do we blame now? Conservatives had three branches of the government (four if you count SCOTUS) and still couldn’t get ■■■■ done. It’s no one’s fault except theirs. Period.

It’s a strange argument. Republicans punishing republicans by voting in democrats.

1 Like

Remember a few days ago when Trump took responsibility for shutting the government down, and in fact said he was proud of it? He has changed his mind.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1073327086037741568

The great negotiator. :rofl:

I still don’t understand why Mexico isn’t paying for it.