Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

There was an attempt in 2013. House Republicans said no.

Limit it to what? The parents of the first lady?

1 Like

Reagan ultimately granted them amnesty.

Not Democrats, Ronald Wilson Reagan. Considered a RINO now if compared to ol Trumpster the Corrupt.

Y’all bashed Obama for years over 57 states.

Nary a word or thread bashing Trump.

I wonder why? :thinking:

So, let’s think about this.

Build the wall. Has all of the land been secured via eminent domain? Has all of the surveying been done? Has geotechnical work been done? How long will this take? How many contractors do you expect?

Working in an industry that does surveying and geotechnical work, I’d estimate to build the wall would take about 15 years.

Prove it secure. What methods are going to be implemented? Studies would have to be done. Breaches via tunnels and scaling walls and circumventing via waters would have to be addressed.

Let’s estimate another 5 years.

So, in 20 years, we’d be at a point to determine if the wall was doing its job.

Sounds reasonable, right?

Democrats did not run as conservative. They ran on health care and jobs. They also sat back and let those Trump Republicans try and distance themselves from Trump himself or they doubled down on Nancy Pelosi and scary caravans.

What are Trump Republicans going to run on in 2 years? Scary caravans and Nancy Pelosi?

Kinda crazy that Trump wants to blame democrats for border security while Republicans control both houses and the presidency. The literally can pass what they want.

1 Like

See, Hillary and Iranium One and FISAs and Obama and drain the swamp and the media.

2 Likes

I never said you did. :smiley:

Speaking of the Wall…

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1073195450033950720?s=21

In other news, I just realized that because I bought all my Christmas gifts on sale on Black Friday at Walmart, that the extra money I had to treat myself to lunch is directly because of Walmart. WALMART IS PAYING FOR MY LUNCH!

3 Likes

I love this tweet. He is seriously trying to say that the trade deal with Mexico somehow has anything to do with building the wall. The man is desperate.

It took him two days to realize how bad he got rolled by Schumer and Pelosi?

1 Like

That will be enough for his followers.

It is now true.

Mexico has paid for the wall.

Good Lord, why is his face gigantic in my version but tiny in yours?

1 Like

Not just a wall, but a “big, beautiful” wall.

Trump promised that Mexico would pay for it.

Mexico didn’t pay for it.

Trump looked at his followers, thought a second, and then he just decided to flip it.

So he flipped it.

And now his followers will say that Mexico paid for the wall.

I know…that will be the talking point now…so predictable.

Well that’s not true…a majority find it a waste of money. It’s a small majority but a majority no less.

Just check off another in the wrong column

What could he say that they wouldn’t believe?

He couldn’t get away with “There are Martians on Mars, and they are coming to kill us,” “The social safety net is important for our democracy,” or “My wife is an illegal,” but he could get away with “I fought with valor and distinction in the Vietnam War, and I was awarded the bronze star, the silver star, and six purple hearts for six separate wounds to my bone spurs.”

Again wrong…healthcare was the number one issue for people.it polled at 42% while immigration was around 21%.