Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

Just remember the left have a lot of seats they won in this election in red districts. They ran on being conservative. They go left and support Pelosi. They will be gone in two years. They were elected to get things done not kiss the lefts bottom.
Everyone in those states know that we aren’t going to build a wall clear across the border. Only people on the left believe that talking point. But they do want the border secured and they know that means more fence, more border control agents and many other things.
If the left want to die on this hill in the house so be it. But if they want to keep those seats they had better work with the right and come up with a solution that works for both sides.

Dude we’ll take our chances in 2020. The Country is fed up with republican enablers of a criminal conman. If Indovidual 1 stands for election in 2020 you won’t be winning the House back.

1 Like

If Republicans wanted that done so badly, why didn’t Paul Ryan and the Republican House fund all that over the last 2 years?

REpublican controlled the house, senate and wh and still couldn’t get funding for the wall, I don’t think those seat are going to be lost in 2020 over this issue

Did we have 60 seats in the senate? No I think not. Be honest and say well the house could have pass it but it was DOA in the senate.

Keep thinking that and remember the bail outs. Red states punished their congressman for voting for the bailouts. Than two years later they punished the newly elected house members for voting for obamacare. They will reap what they sow no doubt about it.

Republican ran on border control in the midterms and lost.

1 Like

If Republican House and Republican Senate and Republican President can’t get the wall funded, no one is going to blame Democrats for not doing it.

Ridiculous!

1 Like

Yep…you can see it as you drive along Interstate 8 from San Diego to Yuma AZ and beyond.

Sure there will be…Mexico’s paying for it, remember.

Dems didnt gut E-verify. That was conservatives. They buckled to the US Chamber of Commerce. In my opinion E-verify is more important than a wall.

1 Like

That’s not why they lost. They are being punished by the right for not taking advantage of the things we gave them. The these same house members will get the same treatment in two years if they go left with Pelosi and it they abandon the conservative ideas they ran on. They did not run on leftist ideas. They ran on conservative ideas.
You think the red states are like the left and will put up with getting lied to just to stay in power.

The Corpulent One said that Mexico will pay for it. He never said that Mexico will pay for it in the long run by cutting off free healthcare.

Trumps soldiers continue to peddle a false narrative pushed by the CEC to “explain” what Dorky Donnie lies about.

Cause it’s the Democrats fault, duh.

I didn’t say E-verify was gutted by anyone. And if you were a business owner you would know that E-verify was all a sham from the beginning.
As an employer I cant let someone go for not being able to pass E-verify. No I have to let them try to prove they are a citizen and there is not time limit for them to be able to do this. Plus if I let too many minorities go I could be looking at a discrimination suit. I might win but the money it would cost to fight it would break me.

It was in the same bill that you were referring to under Reagan.
I’ve been an employer/business owner since 1999.

Aww, did poor little Trump get all flustered by big bad Nancy?

Then protect the border, limit chain migration, and teach them a lesson.

The red states have shown us that they are totally cool with being lied to again and again and again and again.

Can’t when they are the majority part and refuse to do anything at all.