Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

This is what you said could be quantified:

“It is quantifiably not a vital aspect to American’s national interest, nor is it vital to national security.”

It has nothing to do with polls.

Polls all say your are wrong…by a wide margin.

What compromise? trump just needs to get Mexico to pay for the Wall and they can start construction.

“I heard through military contacts”…:rofl:

1 Like

The nation’s quantified opinion in regards to national interest is relevant whether you acknowledge it or not.

Trump’s wall is in no way “vital” to American national interest, polls or otherwise.

Thanks. I always confuse Imaculate Conception with the virgin birth and I think that is solely Catholic.

I don’t need talk radio to tell me open borders is a National Security risk, it’s commences.

From your own link " By May 2011, DHS reported completing 649 miles of fencing (99.5% of the 652 miles planned). The barrier was made up of 299 miles of vehicle barriers and 350 miles of pedestrian fence.[6] The fencing includes a steel fence (varying in height between 18 and 26 feet) that divides the [border towns] of [Nogales, Arizona] in the U.S. and [Nogales, Sonora] in Mexico.[[9]] A 2016 report by the [Government Accountability Office] confirmed that the government had completed the fence by 2015.[[10]] A 2017 GAO report noted: “In addition to the 654 miles of primary fencing, CBP has also deployed additional layers of pedestrian fencing behind the primary border fencing, including 37 miles of secondary fencing and 14 miles of tertiary fencing.”[[11]]

The fence under that act is already complete.

.>>>>

I’m not the one who wrote: “Like a petulant child that collapses on the flooras he is dragged away from the Toy store. Oh its real. We see it. Ww know”

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the cost of building a wall! LINK

Was the above statement part of the GAO report, or is that your opinion?

Are you suggesting a wall would not stop the following type of invasion at our border?

Are you suggesting illegal border crossings do not result in devastating social and financial consequences for American Citizens?

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

Sure you did. It’s required listening if you are going to accuse Dems of supporting open borders.

.>

It was a quote from the article you linked to.

.>>>>

I’m not talking the 2013 bill. Under Regan Democrats lied and said give us amnesty now and we will fix the border so this never happens again. They flat out lied they got their amnesty and then sat back a laugh when they did nothing to fix things on the border.
Some of us this isn’t our first rodeo. We are not going to take your word that if we give you what you want you will than give us what we want. No this time you fix things so the border is more secure, You stop birth place citizenship, You stop over staying visas. You make some rules that make it no longer a plus to come into the United states illegally.
Than we can talk about what to do with all of the illegals already here.
If I have my say we will grant them a green card to live and work here but the only way for them to become citizens is to go home and get in the back of the line and apply like everyone else. No being able to apply for any government aid and if you are out of work for more than 6 months pack your bags your going home.

■■■■■■■ weak dude.

Obama said there was 57 states.

Was he an idiot for saying that or did he just mis-speak?

Politifact has the following conclusion:

"Our ruling

Messer said, “By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border.”

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to “take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States.”

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission."
Messer’s claim is accurate, we rate it True.

Nope not true.

I am.

That’s the 30 year old talking points I mentioned earlier that is preventing Rs from literally doing ANYTHING on immigration.

The 2013 bill did that.

Won’t happen. Pipe dream.

The 2013 bill required them to pay back taxes, pay fees, and get in the back of the line.

We can address it all at the same time. But as of right now, NOTHING is getting done-and that seems to be the way the far-right wants it. That gives them their talking point.

There will not be a single cent for funding of a border wall once the D take the house next month.

Don’t disagree, under the Act the wall could be built, but again to quote your own link: "Messer said, “By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border.”

The DEM’s are going to do what we in the GOP did to Obama, the authorization is/was passed and the GOP Congress strangled funding. Good luck getting the DEM’s to fund a 2000 wall along the Southern border.

.>>>>