Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

You act as if you know. I don’t know. I asked you to explain. You refuse. Ergo it is safe to assume you don’t know either. Logic.

I agree. It’s what he does with his other creditors and contractors who do work for him. Why should China be any different than the Americans he stiffed?

Really…then better correct investopedia then.

Clearly more than you do, yet I am willing to admit I don’t have all of the answers.

I can see that.

I did.

Reality.

Where in your link does it say the following again? Please point it out for the class…

1 Like

Yes…they want all of us to believe that they’re tougher on China…hell forum libs can’t even blame China for CV pandemic.

Glad to hear it.

Gosh, IDK…China is American, in your eyes, right?

Do you even know what a lien is? :rofl:

:rofl:

It is amusing that you are here making statements like…

When you don’t even know what the comparison would be, because you don’t know what the conspiracy theory even is when it comes to Hunter Biden and China. You just know that you’ve been told by others that it’s something something something BIDEN!!! :scream:

1 Like

Keep waiting. I should have said doesn’t seriously start paying into principle until 7/10 years.

Now why don’t you educate where and when should one consider refraining. Since you’re self proclaimed expert.

Is this a surprise to you? China IS to blame. End of story and period.

Clearly more of an expert than you!

But they want us to believe their tougher on China. They can’t even get past their hatred towards Trump to be critical of China.

Whatever you say lib…

Read it again. That’s not what I said

Weak. Try harder.

I’m not much on conspiracy theory. Clearly, you are.

You’ll survive as will I.

th[quote=“conan, post:123, topic:230459”]
Since you’re self proclaimed expert.
[/quote]

Aren’t they all? :laughing:

The only thing you can do better then I is that you write prettier…softer hands.

Yes…I admitted I’m no financial expert. I deal with measurements. :wink:

Time to cozy up to them. Isn’t that what they want? Sounds like it to me.