Trump openly suggests Ukraine and now China should investigate Bidens

You have to pardon the uninformed. They think Biden personally fired the prosecutor, not Ukraine parliament.

1 Like

It’s just some mish mash of conspiracy theories being floated from right-wing punditry. They’re super desperate right now…just flinging poo at the wall and hoping it sticks. The problem is that many Trump loyalists believe ALL the poo that is flung by their favorite pundits, and that poo starts mixing together, and we get new asinine conspiracies every day.

2 Likes

Because teh FBI won’t lie for him. But a country facing a long trade war, or a country in need of US foreign aid, very well might.

2 Likes

I bet Guiliani is on his way to China right now.

It’s far simpler than that.

Remember…results don’t matter.

All that’s needed is the mere accusation.

Biden is finished. Trump needs to move on.

2 Likes

Holy crap! Now everyone can see the Emperor has no clothes.

This is too easy. He’s flipped his lid.

1 Like

It’s almost as if Trump is incapable of learning from its mistakes. Its fascinating.

we can retire the whole line of “he can’t be that stupid can he?” because yes…yes he can.

for some reason i also have those old Phillips commercials with the jingle that end “i think things are getting better…getting better allll the time…”

He is doing everything out in the open now, isn’t he?

1 Like

Why learn from your mistakes when your base could give a flying ■■■■ about them? Trump supporters have no values or principles.

1 Like

And either he’s too stupid to see it … or he’s using the media. I think it’s a little of both.

just imagine Nixon on the white house lawn telling the press “we really should break into McGoverns offices…”

Out in the open and no one from the R side will condemn.
Forget the “coverup.” It’s all happening in plain sight.

1 Like

The president seems to have a very narrow view of alleged corruption he wants investigated.

There ya go!

When I think back to that era and how stupid we thought Nixon was … he was a genius compared to what we have now.

This might have just woke Biden up, honestly. Heard him talk yesterday and he sounded years younger than just a few weeks ago. Some fire in there, still.

Interesting, CNN came out with an article looking at the time Biden intervened in Ukraine and found that several GOP Senators also took the position that the corruption in the Prosecutor’s office needed to be redressed.

good. let them continue to stay away from those lifeboats as long as possible

1 Like

So…jeez…is this it then? He is openly calling for assistance from foreign governments with his upcoming election.

If he was concerned about Biden’s actions, he would have his own DOJ and FBI investigate. But he’s not. He is clearly looking for an outside influence, unaccountable to US authority, to disrupt the election.

If the D’s don’t just slam dunk this ■■■■■ they are spineless. Of course, they need to work it, to try to get teh Senate on board, so that will take a little time, but this ship has sailed. Our President will be impeached.

5 Likes