Trump on Twitter calling for his political adversaries to be tried for treason

Because this is the new normal in Conservatopia. Apparently locking up Hillary Clinton is no longer enough of a fantasy for the MAGA hats, so things have now escalated to calling for Obama, Comey, Mueller, incoming Represenative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and even Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to be imprisoned for treason.

https://twitter.com/The_Trump_Train/status/1067687857400229888

The above image was retweeted by the official account of the 45th President of the United States.

The DNC and Clinton were hip deep with the Russians and other foreign interests to bring this about.

That’s more sedition than treason though.

Ok, so even in the right wing fever dream in which the Clintons are guilty of sedition.

How have James Comey and Robert Mueller committed treasonous acts?

What has Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez done that you believe warrants her imprisonment?

Why is the President of the United States on Twitter calling for his own Deputy Attorney General to be tossed in jail?

1 Like

Because he’s a fascist windbag and Republicans have sold their souls for him.

12 Likes

Remember that time when Obama put his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office?

Yeah… those were the days.

11 Likes

I got corrected in another thread.

It’s Huma Abedin.

Is it? They look awfully similar.

Thread after thread about Trump and the only response I can come up with is … Trump is an idiot. It works every time.

6 Likes

All those people look alike, don’t 'cha know. :wink:

Someone needs to take the presidents phone and any other device with access to the internet and throw them off the George Washington bridge, and in a hurry.

Yeah I made the same mistake.

I think it is because Ocasio-Cortez is the new bogeyman we are prone to misidentify because it is alll so ■■■■■■■ crazy.

1 Like

Again, the people who elected Trump absolutely wanted a Twitter Troll in the White House. They wanted someone who would act just like a typical internet ■■■■■■ canoe with the ■■■■■■■■ memes and stupid tweets and calling adversaries names. This is exactly what they wanted. They don’t care that he’s a liar and has the disposition of a spoiled 5 year old. They love him for that. Because he is them.

8 Likes

Trump is without a doubt the most ignorant president of America, ever.

EVER!

4 Likes

President Trump is obviously losing his ■■■■ and frantic. His whole Twitter feed is a ■■■■ show from the last week or so.

2 Likes

He went full bat**** this morning. Here’s another retweet.

https://twitter.com/the_trump_train/status/1067598378505256962?s=21

Well, we did some basic research. And it turns out that number is correct…

IN CANADA.

This is the garbage that Trumpers expect you to believe. Because they, by their nature, are deceitful trolls.

LOL that is hilarious. Trump would make a great Prime Minister … in Canada where aparently this is an issue.

It’s not even an issue there, since the stipend is a one time stipend for legal refugee families. It’s stunning how completely and totally full of **** Trumpers are.

1 Like

" . . . I have a gut and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.”

Right now, it’s saying: Let’s start the treason trials!

9 Likes

That mustard thing was pretty seditious.

2 Likes

We’re gonna need some bigger mom jeans.

3 Likes