TRUMP ON KIM SUMMIT: US Will ‘NOT ACCEPT’ Anything Less than Full Denuclearization

Originally published at: TRUMP ON KIM SUMMIT: US Will ‘NOT ACCEPT’ Anything Less than Full Denuclearization | Sean Hannity

President Trump sent a strong message to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un Thursday, saying the United States “will not accept” anything less than the full denuclearization of the Korean peninsula during the upcoming negotiations.

The President was speaking with reporters at the White House when he was asked to comment on the historic summit, saying “If they don’t denuclearize that will not be acceptable.”

“This isn’t a question of preparation. It’s a question of whether or not people want it to happen. We’ll know that very quickly,” said the President.

“They have to de-nuke. If they don’t denuclearize that will not be acceptable. We cannot take sanctions off; the sanctions are extraordinarily powerful. I could add a lot more, but I’ve chosen not to do that at this time,” he added.

Watch the President’s comments above.

h/t Washington Free Beacon

trump is going to “negotiate” something while telegraphing the terms. I’m sure this will go well.