TRUMP on INQUIRY: ‘Right Now You Have a Kangaroo Court Headed by Little Shifty Schiff’

Originally published at: TRUMP on INQUIRY: ‘Right Now You Have a Kangaroo Court Headed by Little Shifty Schiff’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump continued to blast the Democrats’ latest Ukraine-Impeachment fantasy from the White House Wednesday; saying the entire spectacle is a “Kangaroo Court headed by Little Shifty Schiff.”

“Right now, you have a kangaroo court headed by Little Shifty Schiff. We don’t have lawyers, we don’t have witnesses, we don’t have anything,” said the President. “It’s a scam, it’s a big scam.”

President Trump: "Right now you have a kangaroo court headed by Little Shifty Schiff." pic.twitter.com/x9BqSyaX9y

— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019

President Trump also weighed-in Wednesday on Ambassador Sondland’s ongoing testimony; reading an excerpt where the diplomat confirms he was told there is “no quid pro quo” with the Ukraine.

“Just a quick comment on what’s going on with Ambassador Sondland, I just noticed one thing, and I would say that means it’s all over,” said Trump.

“’What do you want from Ukraine,’ he asks me… Trump told me, ‘I want nothing, I want nothing, I want No Quid Pro Quo, just tell Zelensky to do the right thing,” said the President before departing the White House.”

President @realDonaldTrump delivers a statement on the sham impeachment process: pic.twitter.com/XBoUNfRV4a

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 20, 2019