TRUMP on IMPEACHMENT: ‘Not Only Did We Win Today, It’s Over’

Originally published at: TRUMP on IMPEACHMENT: ‘Not Only Did We Win Today, It’s Over’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump weighed-in this week on Adam Schiff’s Ukraine-Impeachment obsession; labeling the proceedings a total “hoax” and claiming “it’s over” after multiple days of disastrous testimony on Capitol Hill.

“Let me tell you, it’s a hoax. It’s a disgrace. It’s an embarrassment to our country. Nancy Pelosi has done a terrible job as Speaker, there’s never been a Speaker that’s done so little. She’s totally incompetent,” said Trump.

“We have no due process. Not only did we win today, it’s over,” he added.

Watch the President’s comments above.

Original Story: November 20, 2019

President Trump continued to blast the Democrats’ latest Ukraine-Impeachment fantasy from the White House Wednesday; saying the entire spectacle is a “Kangaroo Court headed by Little Shifty Schiff.”

“Right now, you have a kangaroo court headed by Little Shifty Schiff. We don’t have lawyers, we don’t have witnesses, we don’t have anything,” said the President. “It’s a scam, it’s a big scam.”

President Trump: "Right now you have a kangaroo court headed by Little Shifty Schiff." pic.twitter.com/x9BqSyaX9y

— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019

President Trump also weighed-in Wednesday on Ambassador Sondland’s ongoing testimony; reading an excerpt where the diplomat confirms he was told there is “no quid pro quo” with the Ukraine.

“Just a quick comment on what’s going on with Ambassador Sondland, I just noticed one thing, and I would say that means it’s all over,” said Trump.

“’What do you want from Ukraine,’ he asks me… Trump told me, ‘I want nothing, I want nothing, I want No Quid Pro Quo, just tell Zelensky to do the right thing,” said the President before departing the White House.”

President @realDonaldTrump delivers a statement on the sham impeachment process: pic.twitter.com/XBoUNfRV4a

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 20, 2019