Trump on Debt: “So? I won’t be here.”

Exactly. Be proud Trump supporters. Be very, very proud.

1 Like

He didn’t have dem support for the tax cuts, but SOMEHOW those got done…!

Party before country. Trump before country.

It’s really a shame. We were at the point where we could have got spending and taxes under control, but instead we’ve exploded the deficit.

The Republicans are no friend to me.

1 Like

Absolutely. They are a bunch of gutless wonders who will go down in history for their complicity in this dark age of America

The last defense of an ardent Trump supporter.

Party before country, Donald before party.

There’s the heirarchy of loyalty.

1 Like

what I meant to say actually.

1 Like

Bill Clinton is the only President in the past 80 years who lowered his annual Budget deficit all eight years he was in office, and both Progs and Conversatives don’t like him.

Thats the plan

That’s because bill Clinton was immoral lite. But trump has the full body and flavor of immorality and they love him.

So you counter that by voting in and wholeheartedly supporting someone who cares even less about the debt and massive government expansion?

How very odd and unconservative of you.

I grudgingly applaud Trump for being honest and vocalizing what most of today’s supposed “fiscal conservatives” all agree on anyway.

This is simply Grover Norquist’s plan to starve government put in stark and simple terms as only Trump can do it.

To gut Social Security and Medicare to pay for tax cuts and a bloated military?

I can’t imagine why no Democrats signed on for that…

Meh, those who voted for or are supporting Donald Trump are actively opposing fiscal conservatism.

1 Like

Right all of a sudden this is an issue

TDS built on rumor and strawmen.

“Like” is not a binary thing.

Cool. That’s a very good thing that happened during Clinton’s presidency. But that’s not why people dislike him.

“So? but I won’t be here.”

^^ every Baby Boomer and GenXer’s attitude for the last 30 years on everything they’ve voted for. We got ours, so ■■■■ our grandchildren, and Orange Man Bad! :rofl:

Yes lets go with that because we never saw that with clinton or obama…wait wait something is coming into my mind…an image…a word…begins with a B…bir…birth…birther?