TRUMP ON CLIMATE: ‘I Will Always Trust a Farmer Over a Washington Bureaucrat or Left-Wing Extremist’

Originally published at: TRUMP ON CLIMATE: ‘I Will Always Trust a Farmer Over a Washington Bureaucrat or Left-Wing Extremist’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump weighed-in on the ongoing climate change debate on the campaign trail Monday; saying he will “always trust a farmer” over “Washington Bureaucrats or left wing extremists.”

“When it comes to the environment, I will always trust a farmer over a Washington bureaucrat or a left-wing extremist,” said the President.

President Trump: "When it comes to the environment, I will always trust a farmer over a Washington bureaucrat or a left-wing extremist." pic.twitter.com/KXgqlveLob

— The Hill (@thehill) January 20, 2020

Far-left Senator Bernie Sanders defended his vote against the new North American trade agreement on social media Friday; saying he opposed the new legislation because it failed to contain a “single damn mention of climate change.”

“250 pages. 37,500 words. Not a single damn mention of ‘climate change.’ Trump’s NAFTA is a giveaway to the fossil fuel industry. I voted NO because the future of our planet is more important than the short-term profits of Exxon Mobil and Chevron,” posted Sanders on social media.

250 pages.

37,500 words.

Not a single damn mention of “climate change.”

Trump’s NAFTA is a giveaway to the fossil fuel industry.

I voted NO because the future of our planet is more important than the short-term profits of Exxon Mobil and Chevron. pic.twitter.com/YgSZcigjjX

— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) January 17, 2020

Sanders defends vote against major trade deal: "Not a single damn mention" of climate change https://t.co/3eRmzTl2Ho pic.twitter.com/lpxIqSDekv

— The Hill (@thehill) January 17, 2020

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer also cast his vote against the new North American trade agreement between the US, Mexico, and Canada this week; rebuking the deal because it failed to address the issue of “climate change.”

“Despite the improvements Democrats secured to better protect workers: I am voting against USMCA. Because it doesn’t address climate change, the greatest threat facing our planet,” posted Schumer on social media.