Trump officals worried about future employment

Eh the Vice or Axios article from the first year with a bunch of WH staffers complaining none of the Hill bunnies wanted to ■■■■ them was way funnier.

1 Like

Hang on- look how great Spicer and Priebus are doing!

1 Like

Anyway, the only reason you hire former administration people is for prestige or for their connections to the party sooooo

1 Like

Oh look, another lib seagull thread.

I think it’s gonna be closer than everybody’s saying of course I was off so bad in 2016 it wasn’t even funny I had Hillary winning by like 355 or something like that, so my predictions are doodie.

1 Like

Based on what?

I think 2016 has made me extremely wary. Yes, 2020 isn’t 2016 but still.

McDonald’s is hiring…

What this actually displays, is another example of TDS but maybe…on steroids? So many should be ashamed but they’re too far gone, to understand how far gone, they actually are from being rational.

Read the article. Full of speculations. No facts. Unnamed sources (the “Qanon” for liberals), “speaking on anonymity”, unnamed “buddies” and sources. Phrases such as “they might”, “they could have.”
“predict that many graduates of the Trump administration could have a tough time sticking a landing in the private sector.”
They say Trump’s shaky standing in the campaign” Who is they?

The article actually sites several specific examples of real persons that landed great jobs “smoothly on their feet”. Not one name of a person that has struggled. Not one real world identifiable person that struggled.

“This strategist said more prominent White House aides such as Mark Meadows and Stephen Miller may have bigger hurdles than more anonymous mid-tier aides seeking a job.”

“the benefits of the job might have outweighed other prospects.”

“Many of those interviewed for this story did not want to go on the record in order to discuss private conversations with candor.”
lol more like all of them.

and it’ll “likely” last for a very long time,” said a Trump campaign staffer

Quite the fiction piece.

1 Like