Trump officals worried about future employment

some are calling it the “trump stink”

administration officals are worried that being part of team trump will make it tougher to get jobs in the future

“I have a buddy in the administration who is starting to quietly move his resume around and he’s noticed people who he thought would be quicker to respond to inquiries have been less so. He called it ‘the Trump stink. How much Trump stink is on my resume right now?'”

personally i would hesitate to hire anyone associated with team trump. their willingness to sell the country out has been on display for 4 years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/16/power-up-how-much-problem-is-trump-job-your-resume-some-republicans-are-starting-wonder/

I call it the trump stank.

3 Likes

Screw them all. Burn the lifeboats. They reap what they’ve sown.

7 Likes

Part of this is the delusion of the people working for Trump thinking they are qualified in the first place.

1 Like

Hey, I’m sure people were able to find a job after Arthur Anderson collapsed, so there’s hope for everyone.

1 Like

There’s always Dancing With the Stars.

2 Likes

FoxNews is hiring.

For the record I think Biden will win, but dear lord people are setting up a bunch of crow to eat if 2016 happens again.

3 Likes

This is one reason why they couldn’t pay me enough to work for Trump in any capacity - whether it be his 4 years at the White House or in the Trump organization. The lack of character at the top tends to smear the image of those that work for Trump - no matter what their character actually was going into the job.

1 Like

But they are only the best people.

Depends on who you ask. Personally I still think it’s 60-40 Trump.

1 Like

LOL Washington Compost. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it is safe to say that the DNC has been paying a lot of attention to the individual districts that gave Trump his EC victory in some key states. The only downside is that the volunteers have been doing much of their outreach via phone and not knocking on doors because of the pandemic. And I have heard that personal contact has proven to be much more successful then by phone or social media.

Did you read it?

No…would you read Alex Jones?

Comparing Alex Jones to Wapo?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve seen it all

1 Like

I call it the “trump turdness”.

It’ll take years to outrun that.

Maybe go back to college, do some peace corps, find a new career.

It isn’t as bad as the hubris of 2016.

If a article in a OP was by Alex Jones of course I would read it if I wanted to comment.
But I don’t think I would simply blast the publication that carried the op-ed.

Hmm - Washington Compost - I like it.

That would be a good title to put on the resumes of any of Trump’s direct reports.

1 Like