Trump obliterates his dishonesty record: 132 false claims last week, 280 for July

You are “special” that’s for sure. Hopefully you didn’t get into the paste again.

I did. But it’s not to bad if you mix it with chocolate chips and peanut butter. That’s why I voted for Trump. That’s why we had our glorious victory that you remain so incredibly bitter over. You know, the win that makes it almost impossible to face every day?

Maybe you should ban paste? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bitter? We have an embarrassment of a president for sure, but that will pass. Meanwhile I have a great life that I look forward to every day. I’m spending tomorrow on the beach, which is a 15 minute drive from my house, which is all paid for. Life is great, get out and enjoy it.

lucky :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Well good. Me too. But one of us is embarrassed and the other isn’t. But I’m cool with that. I hope you are too! Hope you have good weather tomorrow.

Well since Hillary lost and never became President, I don’t really want to discuss her.

According to Politifact.com, while Obama was President, he had 44 ‘False’ statements and 7 ‘Pants on Fire’ statements.

Since Trump has been President, he has had 78 ‘False’ statements and 23 ‘Pants on Fire’ statements according to Politifact.com.

Don’t make the mistake of trusting the so called fact checkers. They have their own agenda just like everybody else. They are not saints. Politifact is left leaning and will always favor democrats. I see no reason to trust them anymore than you would trust Breitbart. Sad but true.

People seem to be ignoring the fact the lies are detailed in the article.How come nobody is defending what Trump actually said instead of blaming the source?

1 Like

Question: do you seriously believe that Obama lied as much as Trump does?