Trump needs to get the men to turn out on Nov

The word is suppression and again words mean things. How are men being prevented from voting by force exactly? Because that would be repression. As for voter suppression, that tactic has been owned solely by the GOP. The push against mail in ballots being just the latest example.

Meanwhile Democrats have been screaming to make it easier for more people to vote. The exact opposite of voter suppression. Again, words mean things.

1 Like

ā€œBut if Iā€™m right and we can stop this thingā€¦Lennyā€¦you will have saved the livesā€¦of millionsā€¦of registered votersā€.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re finally realizing we need to save this country from corporations like Pillsbury. Welcome to the revolution, comrade!

2 Likes

The world must be kept safe from crescent rolls.

1 Like

You can pry my cinnamon roll from my cold dead hand.

6 Likes

That is amazing.

Depends on how fresh those rolls areā€¦

A real man wouldnā€™t let himself be suppressedā€¦just sayinā€™.

1 Like

2 Likes

How is the ā€œReal Manā€ vote being suppressed?

All fun and games asideā€¦I didnā€™t realize there was such large gap between men and women voters. Almost 10 million.

Clearly we have male problem in our society.

^
Just want to let you all know I will do my part.

I will shortly order my wife NOT to vote this year and that I demand she stay home and bake cookies on election day.

Iā€™ll let you know how it turns out. If I suddenly stop posting, well, it was nice knowing yaā€™ll.
.WW, PSHS

Iā€™m Lenny, and I approve this message ā€¦:+1:Screenshot_20200924-164312_Samsung Internet

1 Like

You donā€™t bake cookies in a frying pan! :sigh: typical manā€¦

1 Like

I wonder where this could be coming from. Oh!

A yawning gender gap in Georgia, Iowa and Texas is working in Mr. Bidenā€™s favor, with the former vice president making inroads into conservative territory with strong support from women. In Iowa, where Mr. Biden is ahead of Mr. Trump, 45 percent to 42 percent, he is up among women by 14 percentage points. Men favor Mr. Trump by eight points.

In Georgia, where the two candidates are tied at 45 percent, Mr. Biden leads among women by 10 points. Mr. Trump is ahead with men by a similar margin of 11 percentage points.

Mr. Trumpā€™s large advantage among men in Texas is enough to give him a small advantage there, 46 percent to 43 percent. Men prefer the president to his Democratic challenger by 16 points, while women favor Mr. Biden by an eight-point margin.

Hmmmmā€¦

She wouldnā€™t be baking the cookies in the frying pan, that is the device she would use to cave in my skull.

[SIGH: Jokes just donā€™t work as well when you have to explain them. SIGH:]
.WW, PSHS

6 Likes

@conan I know a perfect Xmas gift

They are best with orange icing.

Wrongā€¦was looking at some polling data when I noticed the disparage between men and womenā€¦so I did google search on men v women voting numbers.

But nice attempt at insult.

yeahā€¦all the men are out there working their 6 am to 10 pm jobsā€¦making the money bringing home the bacon, Loving on multiple women at the same time, whoā€™s got time to vote. Their stay at home wives thatā€™s who? Right?

1 Like