Trump needs a new plane...Donate now..lol

Maybe he can borrow Kerry’s?

Well I haven’t heard anything about Kerry’s planes breaking down.

Why would he or anyone borrow a plane that’s broken down?

That aside, for private aircraft old Vinnie Barbarino (aka John Travolta) has the best ride.

And a nice home to store it. Too bad about his wife though. RIP.

Trumplicans need to step up to the plate and support him in the manner to which he is accustomed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This argument has never made much sense to me. Clinton and Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. But Clinton was doing it for nefarious purposes, while Trump was . . . merely scouting possible locations to do Christian missionary work and build houses for the homeless.

4 Likes

It’s going to take a lot of suckers to buy Trump a new plane, even at the Barnum-rate of one per minute. A 787 (Your Favorite President deserves no less) runs ~$200M.

However, Boeing is headquartered in Illinois, a state that did not vote for Trump. He’d probably be much more comfortable in a Sukhoi business jet, which would cost less than half as much and is made by a company that no doubt fully supports Trump.

I am trying to imagine this board if Barack Obama used his PAC to raise money to buy himself a replacement jet. Even as a hypothetical, it barely makes sense.

The “what if it was Obama was doing / saying” " is always a good yardstick.

1 Like

So Trump asking for donations for a new plane is an outrage but the Grifter in Chief selling influence in exchange for fleecing the country is quite ok.

You just can’t make this stuff up! :roll_eyes:

p.s. Lyin Spin Psaki is now blaming the inflation on the russians…as though we didn’t already have it! :crazy_face:

Trump must really need the money, he just took out a 100 million dollar loan on a Trump Tower refi.

Its not an outrage…its hysterical!..:sweat_smile: What’s even funnier is…there are rubes out there that will donate for it. Like I said earlier in a different thread…Cons are easy marks. This proves my point…lol

Okay, I’ll admit I didn’t read the link before my first post (because I thought this thread was just going to be about the reported emergency landing)

But now you guys have to admit that nowhere in that link does it say anything about “donate to buy me a new plane”.

Deal??

He’ll be a’ight.

Those are always tremendous thought experiments.

A bank in California owned by a Trump Supporter. I hope they don’t get shafted on the loan.

Yeah, that would be a real shame.