Trump narcissism on display?

i bet you think the cnn hand writing analysis is factual impt news too

In 2009, Nightline co-anchor Terry Moran: “I like to say that, in some ways, Barack Obama is the first President since George Washington to be taking a step down into the Oval Office

http://blogs.britannica.com/2009/02/liberal-media-bias-the-worst-of-the-week-11/

go watch yer news

Talking to host and editor Steve Krakauer, Moran gushed: “I like to say that, in some ways, Barack Obama is the first President since George Washington to be taking a step down into the Oval Office. I mean, from visionary leader of a giant movement, now he’s got an executive position that he has to perform in, in a way.”

Not exactly comparing them in the way you suggest, are they?

2 Likes

So one quote out of context from a decade ago is now “they uses to say becoming president was a step down” as if everyone was saying it all of the time.

how does this change what i said?

Prove this with some quotes…

I have several quotes from Trump…

“Your greatest president”
“I have the best memory”
“I have the best brain”
“I alone can solve this”
“I know more than my generals”

Should I go on?

3 Likes

well you asked, and there it is in your face. your fawning newsers

now start pretending it means something totally different than it says

just like your news does

You’re implying that Moran is suggesting Obama was as great a president as Washington. What he was saying is that like Washington, Obama had to transition from the leader of a mass movement to an administrator that actually requires results. See the difference?

Happy to Moransplain for ya!

nice try

his comment meant that he was such an amazing visionary and leader of some movement that he had to step down from that and do work as president

no matter how you micro-slice it, it’s hardly objective

LOL you are so much fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love!”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“To be blunt, people would vote for me. They just would. Why? Maybe because I’m so good looking.”

“No one respects women more than me. No one reads the Bible more than me.”

“There’s nobody more pro-Israel than I am.”

“There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.”

“There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.”

“Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.”

6 Likes

Barf.

Yeah but Colbert is vulgar.

we know trump thinks highly of himself.

voters knew it too.

it drives the media and the left crazy. lol which this thread makes obvious

It also makes ANY claims of Obama being narcissistic by cons seem severely misguided.

4 Likes

Without a Wall poor Donny ■■■■■■■ didn’t know where he was supposed to sign that damned piece of paper.

i never cared about what obama thought about himself

it’s the fawning media that was sickening

Does the fact that Fox and Friends (and other media outlets) fawn over Donald sicken you too?

1 Like

There lies a vast difference between folks who merely think highly of themselves and folks who have mistaken delusional beliefs of their own grand self importance, a trait that Trump obviously suffers from.

The sane, rational, and more informed voters saw that and rejected him at the polls, unfortunately enough of the other types of voter got him elected.

I do admit it is irritating and maddening, to the sane, rational, and informed electorate as well as such similar media, to see his narcissism on constant display and equally if not more so to see the continued adoration of the narcissist in chief by the unstable, irrational, and willfully ill informed folks who got him elected.

But hey, Donaldism is opiate for the Donny Deplorable Dummys, they are addicted.

They are lost causes.

9 Likes

i dont watch fox and friends

do they talk about tingles up their legs too?