TRUMP: Nancy Pelosi Supports OPEN BORDERS, ‘Doesn’t Mind Human Trafficking’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during his annual Super Bowl interview Sunday; saying the leading Democrat “doesn’t mind human trafficking” and supports an “open borders” policy.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/trump-nancy-pelosi-supports-open-borders-doesnt-mind-human-trafficking/

So the Democraps believe walls don’t work? So lets tear down these medieval, immoral walls everywhere. Especially around all these Democraps homes and while we are at it why not include all the prisons as well. These are known criminals after all, locked up to keep the American people safe. Lets have their open borders to allow more criminals cross without checks. Tell them to look at Europe who had an open border policy. What happened? Millions of immigrants from Arab countries flowed across their open borders, forcing many countries to build wall/fences/barriers to prevent more illegals flowing into their countries. What happened then? Acts of terrorism, murders, sexual assaults, and loads more crimes too numerous to mention all escalated 1000% fold. So lets have their open borders. Why not put American lives at risk? Don’t give a damn about angel families lets create more. I hope President Trump knows he can legally order the Pentagon to use the military to construct the wall according to code USC284 and by-pass Congress altogether. He doesn’t need their say so. So Mr. Trump take their threats with a pinch of salt and then go ahead quite lawfully and build your wall. Democraps and Nancy Pelosi go read the code and weep.

5 Likes

I totally agree with you. Time to tear down the walls around the dummycrats and make sure that all those illegals and foreigners can come and squat on their lawns.

3 Likes

Yeah sure! That must be why she has a huge wall around her home built on her winery estate in Napa Valley, CA! What a damn hypocrite! These people are all such loathsome liars!

Maybe she can explain what happened to the $50 billion she, Shumer, Obama & Clinton all voted to allocate for a southern border wall that was approved in the 2006 gov’t budget, BUT somehow was never built?? I think we have a right to know what happened to all that money from American taxpayer dollars and that an audit needs to be performed to find out, since all of them are such corrupt crooks to begin with! Maybe that is how they all became so independently wealthy!

What do YOU think?

2 Likes

Let me be perfectly clear, Little Nancy should be committed for a Mental Health Evaluation, she is a danger to herself and others.
That being said, There should be no doubt in anyones mind The Democrat-Communist-Islamic-Nazi Terrorist Organization, MUST BE DESTROYED by any means necessary. PERIOD

3 Likes

Here’s my question to her: how would you feel if your daughter or granddaughter was raped and killed by an illegal? He’d probably get off with a slap on the wrist and not be deported! These people are just plain crazy!

2 Likes