Trump mocks 16 year old girl

Anyone have any idea exactly how she became a “thing”? I mean, if a wealthy NRA spokesman sent their daughter on an Atlantic cruise, and they claimed it was for second amendment rights, there would be like an empty dock waiting for her when she arrived.
So who organized all of this and decided it was a “thing”?

1 Like

It was the most appallingly delivered speech I have ever had the misfortune to hear.

1 Like

Libs would be demanding to take the abused child away…and parents red flagged.

That sort of shows in the thread to which this was attached.
You attack her speech to the UN, you are attacking a 16 year old girl with problems.
How mean.

Nope that says it all. Antifa is nothing more than terrorists.

3 Likes

Explain how this is attacking her speech and not her?

I find it totally acceptable to question whether this is doing anything at all to help global warming or anything else. Actually, I would be more interested in what organizations and people made this into an iconic event anyway.
She didn’t do it herself. Just coming across the Atlantic didn’t demand this show.

We are not required to take her seriousness seriously.
She sailed across the ocean. That’s nice. We are not required to believe this has some deep meaning.

Out punked by a 16 year old. Good on her

2 Likes

Perhaps you could remind us which side gave her a platform to speak truth to power and which side has savaged her as “mentally ill” and said some truly abominable things about her.

Leave the kids alone indeed. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

1 Like

Still hiding…

Who the ■■■■ is hiding?

The majority of the world knows global warming is a real problem. We’ve been trying to convince you all of that for how many years now?

1 Like

It shows just how effective repeated lying does…and thus why libs use it as a tool.

Considering that libs been repeating the great Russian hoax lie for over 2 1/2 years.

Her actor father and grandfather have a little more teaching to do. Her performance was nearly academy worthy. With a little tweaking she’ll get better.

her father is a writer producer, actor and activist. Her grandfather is actor. runs in the family. The family decided this for her.

Yeah…keep holding onto that nut.

Eh, more like you should not be doing that to a 16 year old girl.

Still hiding behind 16 year old…

Right here buddy.