Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

Rudy all but looked into the cameras and begged Russia to help again on the Sunday talk circuit.

It’s not too hard to understand. It’s because of this:

Opinion

The Great Republican Abdication

A party that no longer believes in American values.

Paul Krugman

By Paul Krugman

It’s amazing how someone can say so many foolish things and be a quote-unquote “Nobel” Prize winner.
Alfred Nobel was insightful when he didn’t set up a Nobel Prize in Economics when he set up his Prizes:

Nobel Prize.
In 1968, Sweden’s central bank, Sveriges Riksbank, established the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel , which, although not a Nobel Prize,[8] has become informally known as the “Nobel Prize in Economics”

Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
Controversies and criticismsEdit

PhillyGuy

Paul Krugman triggered Trump…:rofl:

The New York Times accuses “Guntsu” of being a traitor. And all those who support him of being unAmerican.
Afterwards, people scratch their heads puzzled why “Guntsu” would be upset about that.

PhillyGuy

So Paul Krugman triggered Trump? :rofl:

1 Like

He did and he found trump likes to break laws…

1 Like

Missed the point.

PhillyGuy

That Paul Krugman said mean things?

So he went to the twitter?

People like Krugman want a return to the House UnAmerican Activities Committee.

“Have you now or have you ever been a supporter of Donald Trump?”

PhillyGuy

The police create falsified evidence against a suspect. The suspect complains loudly and publicly all during the investigatio. Later the suspect is cleared. Afterwards, the police want him arrested for impeding an investigation because he complained so loudly and publicly.

Some scratch their heads puzzled why he would be so angry about being falsely and publicly accused and investigated.

PhillyGuy

“Below the office of President”. Oh, how upper-class one must be able to discern what is becoming to a President. The President is a representative from the people, a member of the populace who voted for him. If they chose him, he is entitled to continue to be the person they voted for. There is no standard of grammar or delivery that a President is required to adopt after being elected. You seem to think that a US President should have to come only from among the refined elite.

1 Like

Trump lost over 200,000 Twitter followers, so it makes sense why he would have a Twitter meltdown.

He even invited the CEO of Twitter to discuss this pressing matter.

2 Likes

No, he is simply holding Trump to the standard Trump supporters used to demand from Obama.

49% among likely voters according to Rasmussen. Harris has him at 46%, Yougov at 45%, Fivethirtyeight averages at 41.3%. Obama was at 44% in April of his third year.

2 Likes

What?

You really are watching Donald Trump and don’t realize that the stuff he’s doing is below the office of the presidency? That’s crazy.

No fresh fodder from the Trumpohobes today.

Another day beating this dead rhetorical horse will have to suffice.

:horse:

1 Like

Don’t forget the late, lamented debt clock that has vanished after Obama’s presidency. Though I am sure that they will find the debt clock before the 2020 presidential election.

2 Likes

I used to be like that. Now it’s just another day in Dumb Trumpland.

Lol imagine Obama meeting with Jack to whine about his social media numbers.

You can’t.

1 Like

It is laughable to think that 52-48 negative-positive Trump coverage for Fox News is a legitimate figure.

I’m a little shocked that Trump cares so much about ratings. Yeah, I knew he cared massively about ratings but I had no idea it was this debilitating.

1 Like