Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

Trump did something bad again…Arggggh…must…blame…Obama.

1 Like

Yeah Fox News and Rush and the rest of Republican media and websites pampered Obama every day. He didn’t have to deal with birthers or the tea party or anything.

Thank goodness for the hard-hitting issues by Fox such as:

Obama wore a tan suit!
Obama put dijon mustard on his hamburger!
Obama wore mom jeans!
Obama wore a helmet when riding a bicycle!
Obama went golfing!
Obama chewed gum at a funeral!
Obama said ass!

2 Likes

Yeah he’s basically telling the nyt to pleasure him orally. Party of Lincoln, law and order, family values, and decency my arse.

Some of youse guys are en fuego this morning.

I approve.

2 Likes

There’s no other way to spin it.

I wonder how many of them have overpriced gold coins sitting in a drawer somewhere?

2 Likes

I bet a lot of 'em have overpriced gold plated coins sitting in a drawer somewhere.

Whether or not Trump gets impeached, he’s effectively killing off just about every moral position the GOP used to stand for.

2 Likes

And if Trump loses in 2020, look for the GOP “autopsy” to officially disavow him.

2 Likes

This is the happiest Trump has ever been.

He called morning joe morning psycho lolol

That’s right!!

Lol…

The funniest part of that, once you know how to read his tweets, is that he’s telling us he’s psycho.

He’s begging for help, and we’re just laughing at him. Hahaha!

1 Like

Again! Look! Over there! >>>>>> It’s Former President Obama (Scourge of the CRCs) again!

They would do to him like they did Romney…McCain…both Bushes…

This is an interesting post because over the years you have repeatedly said you go put of your way to aboid what you and others label as the liberal media. So if all your watching if Fox or reading Breitbart then I am interested to know how you reached your conclusion that Obama that the media pandered to Obama.

All I can conclude is that you rely on outlets like Fox to do your research for you.

I love how he called Fox & Friends the best political show…via Presidential tweet :rofl:

What a stretch.

Bernie Sanders just logged the most-watched cable news town hall of the election season with his Monday appearance on Fox News.

The Sanders town hall, moderated by the network’s Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, drew 2.554 million viewers, with 489,000 of them between the ages of 25 and 54. That overall audience was the largest tally of 2019 for these types of events. In the key demo, Sanders’ turn finished third.

No but they’re a hot item on eBay. I’m tempted. Would be cool to show up to do presentations and matter of factly open my Duran Duran Tk and start making notes with a rainbow pen.

1 Like

Trump has made no money.

Everything he tried to do he failed at…except keeping his ‘family’ money safe and separate from the money he personally lost in failed and inept ventures.