Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

And the middle-class tax cut that was floated, purely by coincidence, right before the mid-term elections.

I believe the entire wall around America has been built.

All thanks to our super immediate National Emergency.

He was just joking.

Can’t you take a joke?

Haven’t you heard? The wall has been built and Mexico sent us a check.

Lol I didn’t see your response when I responded to @Forcefield!

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s only redeemable for crappy Taco Bell menu items.

1 Like

Yeah, what was that think he was eating a couple of years ago? A bowl of something?

1 Like

Holy ■■■■

This is the modern-day Republican Party. Fortunately, they are immune to embarrassment. It’s like the one vaccine they believe in, or something.

Sigh. Might as well get this out of the way. It’s coming, anyway.

• It’s a joke.
  • CORPSE man.
  • If it’s triggering the libz it’s good.
  • Trump is cool.
  • At least it’s not Hillary. We dodged a bullet.
1 Like

Tax returns.

The mental capacity of a 3rd grader, in a rage as he does nothing more challenging than watch TV.

Sick and sad!

Hahaha!

Pelosi is right.

Congressional Republicans have an unlimited appetite for such low standards.

4 Likes

He’s probably melting down because his post mueller report polls have been largely disastrous. iPsos and morning consult both in the mid to high 30s for approval.

On 538 he’s averaging -12% net approval, which is worse than any president at this point going back to Truman. It has to be driving him nuts. He’s all about ratings, after all.

Get off the toilet, shut off the TV, and get to work, stupid.

Maybe then people won’t think you’re stupid.

Ehh Rass has him even, he’ll be fine.

1 Like

Kudos referencing the Trapper Keeper. Do they even make those anymore?

1 Like

He didn’t elect himself. His supporters put him where he is. It’s their fault. He’s president because enough people fell for the lies.

1 Like

What have you learned by reading?

No problem, the majority of the media diapered, burped and bottle fed Baby Obama! I never saw a US President more pampered by the press! :roll_eyes:

Damn right I want to know the how and why he got funding from foreign entity’s. I want to know if our foreign policy is being based on his desire to do business deals or is beholding to foreign business or governments. I want to know if our president has been compromised. And I keep asking Trump supporters that question. and I have yet to get a honest answer.

3 Likes

Well to be fair… many knew he was a pathological liar and didn’t care.

1 Like