Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

Any time Donald gets in trouble.

“HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY!”

3 Likes

You have to give them credit for knowing what sales to their audience.

1 Like

Yeah okay! lol

Any time Hillary hits a stage and opens her salty mouth it becomes Hillary Hillary Hillary. She hits those stages very often.

Why? It’s exactly what their audience needs to hear. They want chicken pot pie at 4:30 every day and that’s what they get.

4 Likes

With the greatest respect to the moderators of this site there are restrictions on what can be debated on this site as well.

Can we focus in on that fake news accusation on the post? What a concise demonstration of how stupid our president is. I didn’t call him, I returned his call! FAKE NEWS.

It’s just insane.

1 Like

Dude. You support the ■■■■■ grabber. You sure you want to venture down that path?

I hope CanadaJudo has contacted J Trudeau and warned him. So Trump after criticising his allies and getting in “bed” with his enemies he is now going to start a war with Mexico.

1 Like

It must be a cry for help.

Suuuuuure.

But everytime someone comments on Donald’s idiotic ramblings, or his stubby fingers run to Twitter, that’s TDS. :sunglasses:

“If I say it enough times you have to accept it as true - that’s the rule I get to make up because I’m a two scoops POTUS!”

1 Like

In which jurisdiction?

Why would she be gaoled?

Was he on a sporting scholarship there?

Jezcoe as a matter of interest does free speech only apply to US citizens or does it apply to foreign nationals who are working in the USA or visiting the USA?

Unsure, but he’s most certainly a better sportsman than the average American. Many, many people have said.

Do they have sporting scholarships for people who cheat at the sport?

Thanks for the reply; but, I don’t think you got the gist of my question.

Free Speech is protected no matter who.

People like Gavin McGuinness are free to live here and say idiotic things all day long.

There are of course limits on free speech, but that also applies to everyone.