Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

Would that be Hillary Derangement Syndrome that Trump and his acolytes are suffering from?

3 Likes

Incorrect. If Hillary went away and stopped making news nobody would even give a rat’s patootie about her. But she keeps providing new material. She’s the gift that keeps on giving to the Democrat Party

I appreciate the focus and hard work the President is putting in on the border and the immigration crisis.

:mega:

Does the president really think the SCOTUS is going to stand in the way of an impeachment if it were to ever happen?

Good lord the man doesn’t understand government at all.

2 Likes

And the lying about it? Do you appreciate that?

We have a crisis on the southern border.

We want it dealt with.

Throwing emotion at the issue will not resolve it. Taking away incentives for illegal migration and rewarding legal immigration will.

:minibus:

You avoided the question… typical

The D party has avoided the issue of immigration for 50 years and has aggressively ignored the issue since Pelosi became speaker. The R has come grudgingly to the table after 50 years.

Trump has focused on the issue and made some solid efforts to improve the situation.

All I see is the positive. I have never validated nonsense here.

:mega:

:bus:

…and you’ll keep hearing that same broken record as long as libs devour the baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad Russian collusion sheople food.

No Republicans avoided the issue? Been Dems Presidents for 50 years?

Do you enjoy Trumps lies about his plans for the border and the “crisis”?

We are 6 months into this “crisis”. What has changed?

In 2013, Obama and the Democrats put forward a massive immigration reform bill.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Calm down…Take a good deep breath and read a little more on the crisis and what DHS has done.

It is all going to be fine.

:bus:

Its Hillary that is not over it.

Looks like the President’s persistent deep anxiety and emotional lashing out has affected some or many of his supporters. They can’t help confusing any point made with emotionalism. It’s projection, of course.

This is just another sad, sad legacy this President will leave us. A cadre of of supporters unable to distinguish reason from emotionalism because they’ve been trained so well to act on, and with, emotion.

1 Like

It’s all part of the 5th Ave syndrome.

1 Like

Social media platforms are knocking users off their platforms all the time for supporting the “wrong” ideals. It’s not sane, balanced and reasonable to question such attacks on free speech and free association?

Those people still have their free speech. They don’t have a right to social media platforms, it’s as simple as that. Why people continue to not understand this is a mystery.

1 Like

I rarely ever see news about Hillary. 99% of the time she’s brought up it’s Republicans using her as a smoke screen.

2 Likes

He wants his 5K Saudi pro trump bots back!

2 Likes