Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

The guy behind the “Whitey Tape” and the altered video that John Kerry raped for pleasure in Vietnam?

He is an unsinkable rubber ducky that guy.

2 Likes

More ranting… sorry, executive time…

09%20AM

10%20AM

Someone should sit him down and explain that the supreme court has no say in impeachment…

3 Likes

Dear God, he’s a sick puppy.

It is taking a long time.

Don’t forget deplorable.

As we discussed, it’ll be back in operation on Jan 20, 2021 if a Democrat takes White House.

No worries.

He finished his “thought” from earlier…

04%20AM

It worked so well in 2016. Hate to see the alt left loose their winning strategy.

Finishing up his morning poo-throwing tantrum.

Must be awkward in the WH. Everyone has to act like they didn’t see him naked and crying that morning. Executive Time gives everyone the desperate attempt to shove this crap down the memory hole.

It seems Trump is becoming more and more desperate.

And disgraceful and deplorable.

lol, yes the WH. Good thing it’s a place you won’t have to worry about being any morning soon.

You could call it that.

I call it sick and sad.

I miss the days of Obama wearing a tan suit or using Dijon mustard

1 Like

I would use different words.

Don’t let anyone stop you. Ever.

I see that Hillary is still living rent free in fat donald’s head, just like most of his supporters.

2 Likes

I am aware that the words and context I would use, would not be looked upon favourably on this site. So unfortunately, you will be deprived the pleasure of reading them.

2 Likes

Yes, you do see Hillary. She won’t go away. She thinks she is still relevant. She went out on the dog and pony show with Bill and had to cancel some appearances because of lack of ticket sales and interest. In other areas they had to lower the tickets to $9 a seat. Poor Hillary