Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

Lol this is so funny.

1 Like

Don’t forget. This is the same bonehead that adopted fake names and called celebrity newspaper columnists pretending to be his own spokesperson, desperate for media attention. Lol that still makes me laugh it’s so psycho.

Cuckoo. He’s a nut.

1 Like

What on God’s Green Earth did he think he would accomplish?

1 Like

As crazy as this era is, you kinda forget about terrible stuff like that.

1 Like

Trump could have a 100% approval rating and it still wouldn’t be enough.

He has a serious case of Mama/Daddy didn’t love me blues.

Thought he was King Donnie or some such nonsense. Sane people can’t fathom his derangement.

Labor Participation Rate, anyone?

1 Like

If police try to detain you and and you resist arrest, you can still go to jail for resisting arrest even if the other charges get dropped.

If police are investigating to see if a crime occurred and you interfere with their investigation, you can go to jail for interfering with the investigation even if they don’t lock anyone up in regards to what they were investigating.

1 Like

Most have become numb to his rantings… Here are this mornings rantings so far…

17%20AM

Little background on Larry Johnson…

1 Like

I posted that a long time ago. I think that’s exactly what he has and our country is now paying for it.

It’s pretty obvious simply by watching how he treats women. As opposed to somebody like our last president who loved his wife.

1 Like

Derangement…derangement…I’ve heard that somewhere before…

Oh yeah! You’re deranged!!

1 Like

A grown man not acting like a petulant child is an elitist…that’s the new excuse I guess.

2 Likes

I do recall some who remain working at Fox News casting about employment figures during the Obama presidency.

Has the debt increased since Trump became president? What happened to the Fox News debt clock?

Lol that’s our Donnie, at his finest!

Yep.

That’s where the republicans party is now. It’s disgraceful.

“Stealing from our children!”

Trump is using his tax breaks and trying to manipulate the fed to keep the economy propped up into this election year, the debt (and essential services/regulations) be damned.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Fox News that seemed to be so enamoured with the debt clock during the Obama presidency have lost interest in the debt clock during the Trump presidency.

Yep. He’s just doing the same ole thing he’s always done in business. Which led to some bankruptcies.

Its being repaired :grin: