Trump Making Bank off 2020 Campaigning

That was (D)ifferent.

You do t care even if it effects you? For example, you posted you paid to Fly nā€™s legal defense fund which stated he was going to fight the charges. Instead he flipped right away and the money you paid is going to his lawyer who is made a sweet deal for him.

1 Like

ok - glad to know you completely understand that you are willingly putting money into a crookā€™s pocket. Of course the rest of us do care. When Trump & family are in jail, you can send them cash for cigarettes and stuff. Iā€™m sure they will appreciate your loyalty.

2 Likes

Some of us saw the stacks of legal papers. President Trump made sure that there was nothing that he could be criticized for when he was sworn in as POTUS even though he didnā€™t have to do that.

Presidents are allowed to own businesses and make money while they are in office. He put his sons in charge of his businesses and he not receive any money from them I donā€™t know where you got your information, but he does not manage the businesses.

I get my information from the real world. In it, Trump hasnā€™t divested his ownership of any of his businesses, leaving him with massive conflicts of interest. Also in the real world, all the assurance we have that Trump wonā€™t continue to run his businesses is his statement that his sons are now in charge. Since Trump is a compulsive liar, we know thatā€™s not true, and in any event itā€™s not legally binding.

You saw the stacks of legal papers? You mean, the stacks of completely blank papers in unlabeled folders?

You Trumpers seem to fall for anything. Which reminds me, I know a nigerian princeā€¦

3 Likes

If thatā€™s true, you canā€™t do a darn thing about it. Iā€™m doing my happy dance. :partying_face: I hope he makes biiiiillllllliiiiiiooooonnnns!!!

Whatever it takes to stay miserable, keep doing that.

How do you know? Because he claims to be a billionaire? I suspect he is in debt up to his eyeballs.

Absolutely. And history will be very harsh to all of those who have been complicit in allowing this to occur. This stain on our nation will take a while to recover from.

And the people who were either too cruel and in to a hatred of the ā€œotherā€ so they willingly supported this horrendous excuse for a human being, or the people too ignorant to understand what damage this man is bringing upon our nation, will be remembered always as the blight during this dark period.

Wow. I canā€™t believe this was actually written. Sad.

This thread makes me sad. Seeing Americans not care about this. Being okay with politicians profiting off of the job they are elected to by We The People. Theyā€™re our employees. Not celebrities. This thread and the replies by some are just further proof of what a terrible place we are in as a nation right now.

Yes, we know. Trump supporters have demonstrated that for all that big talk they had for years about ethics, morals, and personal responsibility, those things are perfectly disposable as long as there is someone with a little ā€œRā€ by their name in an elected office.

1 Like

Jesus, could yoyu be any more melodamatic?

Precisely. History will not judge this period in American history very kindly. As for the Republican Party, they have undermined any credibility going forward by their decision to put this individual in the White House. I have no pity for them - they brought this on themselves.

2 Likes

you might as well post ā€œha ha, Republicans are idiots!ā€

1 Like

The truth likely stings those who this applies to the most. :thinking:

1 Like

I completely agree. And the damage being done to the party may take a long time to ever recover from. If that is even possible.

2 Likes

Speaking of idiots, who voted for the man that gave billions of taxpayer dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood?

1 Like

probably you, since you dont care about anything