Trump Making Bank off 2020 Campaigning

To the tune of over a million bucks.

But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting. That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself.

Remember Trumpers, your donations are going straight into his pocket.

Remember when they made Carter divest a friggen peanut farm?

That’s pocket change for him… yawn

Carter was president of a different America. That one died in the 80s.

trump is telling them what they want to hear so they’ll allow him to pick there pockets…

1 Like

Sure is. Change right out of your pocket and into his. Suckers!!

And like any con man, this isn’t the only scam he’s running. Hundreds of hotel rooms, conference facilities and golf courses used as sites for federal business, constantly churning up taxpayer-funded fees. Steering federal real estate and building projects toward his own company or protecting his properties from competitive development. Manipulating foreign policy for his own financial gain and protection. The list goes on and on and on. They will be writing books about the depth of these crimes for years after Trump is ousted. And we have you to thank for this!

1 Like

As the article admits, he put $50M of his own money into the 2016 campaign and now some pittance returns by way of the 2020 campaign using his facilities etc.
Most likely, at the end, he will be paying out a lot more than is ever returned.

President Carter passed his peanut farm to his mother and his beer swilling/beer bellied brother Billy, and President Trump passed his company to his sons and both companies continued to operate at a profit!! NO DIFFERENCE except of course that President Trump is doing a GREAT job as POTUS and Carter was a miserable failure!!

Trump 2020 - Making Trump Wealthy Again!!

You’re either lying or misinformed. Maybe both. Trump absolutely did not divest in his companies. He still owns them and is not legally bound in any way to abstain from managing them. He makes money every day on his scams, commingling public business with his private business interests (which are also enriching his family). He’s hoping that low information voters such as yourself don’t understand this, and he’s mostly right about that.

1 Like

Its the same damned thing and if wasn’t legal President Trump wouldn’t have been able to run for office. So it’s just another ad nauseum attack on the President. It’s sickening and disgusting!

What’s “the same damned thing”?

Trump didn’t pass his companies on to anyone.

Why do you make stuff up?

How about if I just say I DON’T CARE!! Most of Congress & Presidents start off dirt poor and end up FILTHY RICH doing absolutely NOTHING for the country, ie Clintons and the Obama’s and half of Congress so why would I object to President Trump continuing to make money when he is actually doing positive and GREAT things for the country…………….I don’t.
END OF DISCUSSION!

Apparently some people don’t realize how trusts work - which is likely why they are so popular.

If I ever win the lottery, getting a trust together will be a top priority.

So you don’t care that president trump takes the money you donate to his campaign and puts it right in his pocket?

Ok.

1 Like

So glad the moral majority is showing us the way

3 Likes

Who told you this?

1 Like

And there you have it folks - Trumpism in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Except you bitched out the wazoo that the Clintons made all that bank.

That’s what “lock her up” was all about!

Do you guys all suffer from memory loss?

1 Like

Covefefe is a hell of a drug

1 Like