Trump Makes War With Canada

His detractors called him those things throughout his life. You are just another one of those whose names will be forgotten while his will live as long as there is even any vestige of western civilization.

My guess is Trump was pissed off that Trudeau mocked him by giving him a picture of his granddad’s brothel. War!!!

I really could careless, he will always be remember as a horrible Prime Minster and almost drove post war Britain into the ground, but he gave a good speech on the radio.

There goes the G7…maybe things will get better with Kim Jong Un?

HAHAHAHAHAHA… most people don’t even know he was the post war PM . It’s not his claim to fame. Only sourpuss libs focus on his failures. The rest of the world will always know him for his victories and strengths. Yes… his words were important.

I’m sure the people of Britannia know about it.

Ishmael’s fanatical support of Trump is hilarious. Keep up the good work, comrade!

1 Like

"Trudeau said his nation is insulted that Trump unilaterally imposed stiff tariffs on Canada for “national security” reasons.

“Canadians … stood shoulder to shoulder with American soldiers in far off lands in conflicts from the First World War onward,” the prime minister said at a press conference at the end of the summit, The Washington Post reported. “It’s kind of insulting.”

“Canadians, we’re polite, we’re reasonable, but we also will not be pushed around,” Trudeau continued."

Trump will remember either as a misunderstood genius or as the worst president we have had since James Buchanan. Nothing in between.

`I would say that the level of relationship is a 10. We have a great relationship. Angela and Emmanuel and Justin. I would say the relationship is a 10,’’ Trump said.

``On a scale of 0 to 10, I would rate it a 10.’’

Glad we are not down at a 8 or 9 level.

2 Likes

His most famous speech can be boiled down to this:

“Hang on for dear life until the United States comes to save our asses”.

He’s lucky the Germans had no navy…what little navy he had being sunk in Norway…when Chamberlain was Prime Minister.

Oh…and Trump is no Churchill.

Maybe he should try drinking…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1005611416408219648

Hmmm…maybe Rodman as ambassador?

Dunno, but Kim would never take anyone from the embassy hostage…

Why is Trump friendly with authoritarian regimes and nasty and condescending to our democratic allies? Can one of his supporters explain that to me?

2 Likes

he can close the one in Canada.

They are super mean to dairy farmers. Thats big league compared to nukes…

Only the trolls and the idiots defend him anymore. The rest have signed off because they know its indefensible.

You bring up Churchill as an example of how we should behave during peacetime with our allies.

Then you note here that he was a lousy peacetime prime minister.

Brilliant stuff here. I dare say that it’s this level of strategic insight that makes we wish we had poll exams so that only the best and brightest such as yourself could guide our country in the right direction.

1 Like