Trump lies about the stock market

LMAO

10Bubbles

This, always. Either as a ā€œvictimā€ or hero, both typically not grounded in reality.

2 Likes

Trump: new election in Arizona! Donā€™t count any votes after Election Day in Florida, election being stolen!

Dems: weā€™re going to try to get trumps tax returns.

Babies!

Friends of mine are living in shelters because of a massive fire and he threatened us financially as others burned alive.

Weā€™re not spiteful, weā€™re human beings.

Admit it, Doug. While your cowardly, right-wing brethren have scampered off to a safe space, youā€™re sticking around to amuse us. We appreciate it. We really do.

Anyone remember how the wingnuts acted after the 2016 election?

2 Likes

Somehow oversight = spiteful babies? Why are you protecting Trumpā€™s tax returns. If he has done nothing wrong, it shouldnā€™t be a problem, no?

There will be a new election for that seat ā€¦ in six years.

check out this DOW chart since the end of January of 2018. notice how traders back in April 2018 and May 2018 already knew Democrats were gonna win.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Probably part of the NWO globalist plot to try to make Trump look bad. The Soros backed power brokers already knew the election results, so they had to make the market start to look bad before the Dems won the election so they could frame Trump. Fake stock market numbers. Actual numbers are up, way up. Tax cuts paying for themselves, people getting bigly raises, best economy ever despite the Obama Deep state globalists undermining Trump. MAGA!!

Not. One. Defense. Of. This. Lie.

Its like trump Is bad for the market because he is bad with money

With others peopleā€™s money you mean?

Yesā€¦you noticed that as well

Quite

ā€œOn Wednesday, Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said if Democrats win back the House in November ā€œone of the first thingsā€ the party would do is demand President Donald Trump show his tax returns.ā€

A move not the big move and this article was a a mo the ago pandering for votes, keep up with the latest wonā€™t you?

The new leader in the House lied to pander to votes? Are you sure? Thatā€™s shocking.

So you donā€™t think they will go after the Presidents taxes like they say? I guess if they lie like that you just canā€™t tell. I trust her more than that.

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

A Trump supporter whining about a politician lying.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

< takes deep breath >

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!

These guys hate ā€œwhataboutismā€. They told me so.

You guys crack me up.

Where did I say they werenā€™t? I merely stated it was not their big move nor there first stated action once in power. They have a lot to clean up for and the voting issue is a hell of lot more important for most citizens but it does not mean they canā€™t multitask