Trump lies about his meeting with the Queen to make himself feel more special

Indeed!

https://community.hannity.com/t/the-great-trade-war-of-2018/6106

1 Like

Honest business men would like to have a queen? One like England’s Queen Elizabeth who swears she doesn’t get involved with politics - not even a little bit, but chooses to wear Obama’s pin to an historic meeting with President Trump?

How is that political? Obama is not running for any office.

hey, she didn’t trash Harley and other companies.

As if the royal family would wait 70 years to do a honour guard and decide to bestow it on a man like Donald :rofl:

It’s an endless loop of lying because his supporters don’t care.I wonder if they tolerate people who lie to them constantly in their day to day lives?

Let’s just tie up loose ends here and post pics of the queen previously inspecting the Coldstream Guard with another world leader.

Prince Charles and Prince William refused to meet with President Trump during his visit to the United Kingdom, according to London newspaper The Sunday Times.

1 Like

Did Harley lie to her?

They probably blow a gasket if their own kids lie to them.

It is a tradition to do it for all visiting heads of state including Obama.

That is exactly what I mean,its bizarre behaviour.

1 Like

I can’t find any pictures of the Queen walking with Obama thru the Honor Guard, like she did with Trump.
I see Obama walking thru them alone.
Can you please post a link showing the Queen and Obama walking thru them together?

Officials and former government officials familiar with the situation.

Did Amazon lie to Trump?

Yeah, government officials told him that? That it was the only time it’s ever happened since she was queen? And that she hasn’t done it since five years before she was queen?

Is this your final answer?

Pics

10 char

otoh, The queen threw a state dinner for the Obamas. and they slept in the palace.

That still doesn’t show the Queen walking with Obama and “Inspecting” the Honor Guard.

I am not saying the Queen may have liked Trump more over Obama.

People are saying

Well, here’s more proof that the 70 year timeline is a lie.