Trump Lashes Out after Firefighters’ Union Endorses Biden

That’s really not the problem. Though I’m sure an extreme few might believe it. Unions can be a problem, but they are not the cause of this problem.

I know it was tongue in cheek from you.

Leftism is a poison and a plague that must be stamped out root and stem. Unions are leftist.

Speaking of opening ones’s mouth, Biden (the subject of the thread) had horrible slurring moments during his first speech. Cringe

https://news.grabien.com/story-old-man-joe-biden-slurs-his-way-through-first-speech-preside

Trump’s comments were ill timed as they so often are. I don’t blame the union but they’re wasting their money on a lousier choice.

Covfefe, hamburders… cringe.

Thank you for bringing up Biden as poor Donald is attacked. Libs clearly refuse to acknowledge that their candidate is a senile old drunk while they mock our Dear POTUS and his common way of speaking, which everyone not brainwashed by the lib mob media knows is his brilliant way of connecting with the Common Man. No wonder snobs educated in their lib indoctrination colleges find it deplorable.

Keep making these equivalencies and exposing lib hate and hypocrisy, fellow patriot! Our president is the best and smartest and bravest ever, but he needs our continued support if he is to prevail against these monsters. :us:

I think the recent slurring fest was age related.
Back in the Obama days it had to be drunkenness

https://youtu.be/ZN5khF2i2ek

Where is Biden’s family? They shouldn’t be exploiting an elderly man with declining mental powers. Doesn’t anyone care about poor Grabby Joe?

Not everyone can be as high energy and articulate as Donald in their later years, after all. Donald defies chronological gravity. :us:

They are out promoting a collectible Joe Biden action figure with grope grip

Not nearly as good of a seller as the Trump Action figure with the ■■■■■ grabbing grip.

1 Like

ROFL preach it, brother! That was brilliant! :rofl::star_struck::rofl:

Anti-Americans are always pointing out what Donald allegedly did before he was POTUS. He’s a baby Christian and a perfect gentleman now, whereas Grabby Joe is still grabby. Gross!

Are you calling me an anti-american?

Not at all! With the recent spate of mass flagging I would never post anything that would upset anyone. I’m merely pointing out what anti-Americans think. :wink:

1 Like

Another poster had to use my idea and insert Trump. Can’t help themselves. What’s funny is that it is folks on the he left doing the hit job. Joe has always been gropey. They didn’t just suddenly notice. His groping is now a convenient thing to go after him for. They want a female on the ticket. And I don’t think it’s going to be enough for Joe to ask baby elephant Stacey Abrams to take the VP spot.

Maybe next time we shouldn’t elect a grown man who has the maturity level of a teenager.

Don’t worry we can all see that you were the creator of that sharp piece of wit, no matter how much anyone else might whatabout with it.

“Grabby Joe doll” - hilarious! :rofl:

1 Like

You voted for Trump? Interesting

Sure thing, pal.

President Trump was talking out at the Union, not the firefighters and he did make that distinction. I’m not a Union person so I totally agree with President Trump that he firefighters themselves may support him but the Union bosses don’t!

I saw the Union guy who did nothing but talk about what was good for his Union and nothing about want is good for the firefighters or what is good for the country.